Wikileaks Founder Promises More Hacked Hillary E-mails that Could Damage Her Campaign

Honestly, it probably won't matter. The voters on the left have been so conditioned to just hate Trump and taking the focus off old Hillary herself, there isn't much that she could do that would make her voters change their minds.
It didn't take conditioning. Most of those of us who skew conservative hate him, too. It's easy to forget those early GOP unfavorability polls. Not anymore. "But the establishment!" wasn't a sufficiently crafted campaign strategy to win a Presidency. Kind of surprised this is taking anyone by surprise.

It didn't take conditioning. Most of those of us who skew conservative hate him, too. It's easy to forget those early GOP unfavorability polls. Not anymore. "But the establishment!" wasn't a sufficiently crafted campaign strategy to win a Presidency. Kind of surprised this is taking anyone by surprise.
Yes, but disliking Trump isn't the ONLY thing the conservatives who dislike him pay attention to. The skeptical conservatives seem to accept knocks on both candidates.

Lt5uq8s.gif
That's freaking hilarious.

Honestly, it probably won't matter. The voters on the left have been so conditioned to just hate Trump and taking the focus off old Hillary herself, there isn't much that she could do that would make her voters change their minds.
It's going to be pretty funny seeing Trump pull off the "upset" in November.

I've yet to find one person who actually likes Hillary more than they hate Trump, and this board is full of posters like that.

Can you get me a CTR application. I could use some supplemental income too.
What is CTR? Some of the things google suggests are Click-through rate, Center for Turbulence Research, and Certified Tumor Registrar. I don't have pull with any of those people.

I expect Donald to do something really stupid to take the media attention when they do release the leak.

This. They could find Hillary standing over Assange's dead body with a pistol in her hand, and Trump would take the opportunity to go on air and call Obama the n-word.

What is CTR? Some of the things google suggests are Click-through rate, Center for Turbulence Research, and Certified Tumor Registrar. I don't have pull with any of those people.

Correct The Record

Do your suit pants open in the back or something? Seems inappropriate but kinky.

Correct The Record
Is this where I'm supposed to be mad that my second-favorite candidate, who was trying to take over the party as an Independent, was shut out by the party? Because that doesn't make me any more angry than watching a wave wash away a sand castle.

Serious question: Does wikileaks put out anything about Russia?

They have been awfully quiet on Russia. About 5 years ago Assange threatened to go after Moscow, and then almost immediately backed off, for whatever that's worth. It would be interesting to see a comparison. They published some diplomatic cables on the Crimea stuff but I didn't see anything going after Putin the way he has a hard-on for Hillary.

So here's what I'm confused about... I couldn't care less if they release more damning info or not, on either candidate. But how can anyone claim that a slowed release, to keep it in the news and give it longer legs to damage her campaign, isn't completely propaganda meddling with the elections? Don't you worry about a questionable (I'm not taking side on of wikileaks is good or bad, but I think we can all agree they are a questionable org) trying to manipulate an election for a certain outcome? Granted its not some enemy state, but wouldn't you guys be completely uneasy if it was ISIS slowly releasing this info in hopes to sway elections in a favorable way? This should at least raise some eyebrows.

This isn't about the truth getting out. If it was, there would be no reason to not just data dump at all (like how the panama papers were I think). This is a slowed release in hopes of manipulating peoples thoughts on a candidate.

So here's what I'm confused about... I couldn't care less if they release more damning info or not, on either candidate. But how can anyone claim that a slowed release, to keep it in the news and give it longer legs to damage her campaign, isn't completely propaganda meddling with the elections? Don't you worry about a questionable (I'm not taking side on of wikileaks is good or bad, but I think we can all agree they are a questionable org) trying to manipulate an election for a certain outcome? Granted its not some enemy state, but wouldn't you guys be completely uneasy if it was ISIS slowly releasing this info in hopes to sway elections in a favorable way? This should at least raise some eyebrows.

This isn't about the truth getting out. If it was, there would be no reason to not just data dump at all (like how the panama papers were I think). This is a slowed release in hopes of manipulating peoples thoughts on a candidate.
This is fair criticism, but remember they aren't out to expose personal information like ssn's, pan's, phone numbers, etc, so they do have to scrub data before they can make it public. I have no idea how much that plays into the timing of all this, I just think it's worth noting.

Not gonna happen.

People who leak Putin's secrets tend to end up on the wrong end of a polonium-laced tea, or get brazenly shot in the head in broad daylight.

Real murderous conspiracies to keep secrets, not the stuff conservatives fantasize about the Clintons.

Last edited:
Not gonna happen.

People who leak Putin's secrets tend to end up on the wrong end of a polonium-laced tea, or get brazenly shot in the head in broad daylight.

Real murderous conspiracies to keep secrets, not the stuff conservatives fantasize about the Clintons.
That, along with the comment about manipulating elections is kind of what I was thinking.
While I think the Snowden releases were important and revealed some really bad behavior, some of all this strikes me as very questionable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back