Rumored Whyte vs Breazeale

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

If Whyte jumps ship to PBC this is an easy fight to make...

who the fuck wants to watch that?

Does it matter? If they aren't going to get one of the big 3, they might as well fight each other to position themselves for a title shot

It will be an entertaining fight. Who doesn't like to watch a good HW KO? Breazeale is going to get splattered all over the ring.

It will be an entertaining fight. Who doesn't like to watch a good HW KO? Breazeale is going to get splattered all over the ring.
I don't know, the guy has one hell of a chin. Yes, he's slow, but he took a huge amount of punishment from AJ before the TKO happened.
I kinda feel sorry for Whyte if he isn't getting a title shot, I don't think he's that good, but he has done enough to deserve one.
That said, it would be an awesome slugfest to watch, nothing technical, but a great brawl.

Not a ton of better options right now. I respect the hustle and wanting to stay busy. Id definitely watch.

Does it matter? If they aren't going to get one of the big 3, they might as well fight each other to position themselves for a title shot

Whyte is the mandatory for the WBC title, and has been for a while. He doesnt need to position himself for anything
Not a ton of better options right now. I respect the hustle and wanting to stay busy. Id definitely watch.

Whyte seems to be have been played like a fiddle in this whole game, he was mandatory for Wilder at one point, and couldnt get the fight as Wilder wanted a Joshua option in the contract, then he was told if he could beat Chisora he would fight Joshua, and now he is lining up a fight against Brezealle, who he will easily beat......he's on the fast track to doing fuck all in his career at the moment.

Either he is a pain in the ass behind the scenes, or the guy just isnt sellable(which i dont think is the case).

How many more fringe guys does Whyte have to fight before he gets a shot?

And lets not forget the crap he is talking about Klitschko trying to negotiate a fight with him, maybe Whyte is the real problem in all of this, and he is a massive pain in the ass and nobody wants to deal with him. He doesn't come across as being sensible or intelligent.

I don't know, the guy has one hell of a chin. Yes, he's slow, but he took a huge amount of punishment from AJ before the TKO happened.
I kinda feel sorry for Whyte if he isn't getting a title shot, I don't think he's that good, but he has done enough to deserve one.
That said, it would be an awesome slugfest to watch, nothing technical, but a great brawl.
I think Whyte is more than capable of dishing out enough punishment to stop Breazeale.

Whyte is the mandatory for the WBC title, and has been for a while. He doesnt need to position himself for anything

Whyte seems to be have been played like a fiddle in this whole game, he was mandatory for Wilder at one point, and couldnt get the fight as Wilder wanted a Joshua option in the contract, then he was told if he could beat Chisora he would fight Joshua, and now he is lining up a fight against Brezealle, who he will easily beat......he's on the fast track to doing fuck all in his career at the moment.

Either he is a pain in the ass behind the scenes, or the guy just isnt sellable(which i dont think is the case).

And lets not forget the crap he is talking about Klitschko trying to negotiate a fight with him, maybe Whyte is the real problem in all of this, and he is a massive pain in the ass and nobody wants to deal with him. He doesn't come across as being sensible or intelligent.
I dont know tbh. Whyte seems like everything youd want in a fighter imo. He will fight anyone and always tries to put on a show. I think AJ is just the clear cash cow and that is where Hearn’s priority will be.

If I had to guess, Id say Hearn lowballed Whyte because they dont want Whyte to ruin the possibility of the mega fight between AJ and the winner of Wilder/Fury.

This seems okay to me. It's way better than just sitting out and waiting. It will likely be quite entertaining as well.

I don't think he's talking crap about Klitschko, I DO believe he is coming back, that said, I DO NOT believe Klitschko was negotiating with him other than his team saying that he does need a tune up fight before jumping in against anyone name worthy.

Also, the WBC were the ones that ordered the rematch between Fury/Wilder and isn't Brezaelle the mandatory, not Whyte? And as long as Wilder is unifying titles, sanctioning bodies aren't going to order a purse bid or anything. In this case, the lineal title is important to the spot so the rematch takes priority, also the WBC makes more in sanctioning fees from it.

Whyte wins very easily imo
Chisora vs Dom and Whyte vs Ortiz are much more compelling fights

ill root for dominic.....should be a nice scrap tho with a stoppage

Breezy gonna stop the White hype.

I don't think he's talking crap about Klitschko, I DO believe he is coming back, that said, I DO NOT believe Klitschko was negotiating with him other than his team saying that he does need a tune up fight before jumping in against anyone name worthy.

Also, the WBC were the ones that ordered the rematch between Fury/Wilder and isn't Brezaelle the mandatory, not Whyte? And as long as Wilder is unifying titles, sanctioning bodies aren't going to order a purse bid or anything. In this case, the lineal title is important to the spot so the rematch takes priority, also the WBC makes more in sanctioning fees from it.

You're right, Breazeale technically is the 'BC's heavyweight mandatory despite Whyte being ranked above him at #1.

Isn't Breazeale mandatory or something? I mean Wbc would still chase that money from Wilder-Fury 2.
Whyte got played by Eddie. He might be future Wbc challenger.

Undercard of Joshua vs Miller?

Disappointment, the Boxing card.

Back