Why's your post/like ratio suck?(Excusebrahs GToh we don't do that anymore..)

this is literally the 3rd time ive ever looked at my like count. why are you worried about whether sherdoggers like you or not? have you ever seen any of these people?
Same. Never got the need for this validation but I guess this is just an extension of the social media need for affirmation? Look at what I am eating for breakfast, someone please like it!

As someone said upthread likes are not a function of being actually liked. If you want likes just go to the war room and post something super polarizing like 'Donald Trump is the GOAT president and is destroying Obama's legacy' and you will likely get 10 plus likes for that one post. If there was a dislike button you would likely get the same and therefore be neutral but this site only tallies the one side so likes do not tell the whole story.

Same. Never got the need for this validation but I guess this is just an extension of the social media need for affirmation? Look at what I am eating for breakfast, someone please like it!

As someone said upthread likes are not a function of being actually liked. If you want likes just go to the war room and post something super polarizing like 'Donald Trump is the GOAT president and is destroying Obama's legacy' and you will likely get 10 plus likes for that one post. If there was a dislike button you would likely get the same and therefore be neutral but this site only tallies the one side so likes do not tell the whole story.
Likes are spiritual candy and I'm trick or treating, biatch!

Education?! Maybe you can quit your 3rd shift minimum wage security job soon!

<Gordonhat>

Im actually starting an electricians apprenticeship in a month or so. Starts at a little above 400 a week and gets $50 raises every 6 months. That and im inheriting a house in a nice neighborhood in Lakewood. I think ill be ok

Join date is more impressive than shit posting the heavies.

The like, dopamine system is a fucking cancer.

Im actually starting an electricians apprenticeship in a month or so. Starts at a little above 400 a week and gets $50 raises every 6 months. That and im inheriting a house in a nice neighborhood in Lakewood. I think ill be ok

Take a moment to think about feeling like you have to justify your monetary worth on the Internet to people who don't care that you'll never meet.

this is literally the 3rd time ive ever looked at my like count. why are you worried about whether sherdoggers like you or not? have you ever seen any of these people?
I wasn't really worried as such...looking at my ratio, I'm in The Sunken Place. I was trying to show there's a clear formula that I failed to follow. Then @.Manhattan. gave a TED talk on how to win at Sherdog and it's a whole new world!
Take a moment to think about feeling like you have to justify your monetary worth on the Internet to people who don't care that you'll never meet.
He should have just posted his rati...oh shit.

This thread has made me so insecure that I'm going to start bumping all the threads I posted in before the like feature was added so maybe I can get likes on those posts and increase my ratio.

<DCrying>

Because I was over 10,000 posts by the time they started with the likes.

Only pussies care about what others think of their posts.

Real men post without regard for public opinion.

Record for oldest member with no likes?

Bucket list compete.

im purposefully only liking people that have a positive post/like ratio.

You bastard!

giphy.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vividwith33
Back