• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why Yoel looks the way he does is discipline and character

Everyone who looks like him at his age probably is indeed.

<[analyzed}>
Lol stick to eating cheeto's you neckbeard, everyone who is ripped must be on roids because you probably look like a fat whale.

Everyone on the highest level in any sport is on something.
Masking suppliments, loopholes, crafty head coaches, private personal nutritionists, etc....

Not even an "open ur eyes u sheeple" kind of post.. this is all common sense and common knowledge. I've seen what happens in olympic lockers, and I'm not talking about the pre-competition brojobs.
Have you competed in the Olympics?

Have you competed in the Olympics?

I never have but I've been in a locker room with Olympians at a US Olympic Training Center. Even the archers were on gear.

I never have but I've been in a locker room with Olympians at a US Olympic Training Center. Even the archers were on gear.
Damn I guess people need to get an edge on everything

When have we ever seen a 41 year old move like Romero?

I'm not saying his clean, just saying that he ALSO has rare genetics.
Sure. He has great genetics that we rarely see, And has focused his whole life on being a top athlete. A truly rare athlete.

Still, Nobody looks like that And moves like that at 41 no matter how good genetics they have.

Lol stick to eating cheeto's you neckbeard, everyone who is ripped must be on roids because you probably look like a fat whale.

You would have a point if i looked like a fat whale.

But i don't.

<{cruzshake}>

Cuba is a Communist country with close ties to Russia and before that, to the USSR. The Russians are notorious for using PEDs to win Olympic medals. Enough said.

There's no PED on earth that can give you a 20 year old's explosivness when you're 41, so even IF Romero is on drugs, he also has rare genetics.
This is the answer.

He does have A level genetics, but I do not believe he’s all natty bro. Even genetics age.

If he was on Peds enough for it to make a difference in his performance he wouldve been looking deflated and getting ktfo by now. Hes 41, post usada, and just challenged a 28 y/o for the mw championship and arguably beat him. <36>
Who else does that?

Yoel is a freak. He could literally be a superhero if he wanted to.

Some people believe in god, some believe in allah, some believe in fairies and some believe Yoel is all natural.

All legit in some way or shape i guess.

<Fedor23>

usa_today_10130124.1498363549.jpg

Yea and some people believe in the myth that pre USADA prime Fedor fought clean in a time when roids were not only the norm but were encouraged. Broch Lesnar wouldve been clean too...then.

Everyone on the highest level in any sport is on something.
Masking suppliments, loopholes, crafty head coaches, private personal nutritionists, etc....

Not even an "open ur eyes u sheeple" kind of post.. this is all common sense and common knowledge. I've seen what happens in olympic lockers, and I'm not talking about the pre-competition brojobs.

If you've ever been around athletes of any caliber you know how rampant PED use is. It's just guys who are so personally tied up in deifying them that deny it all. They are just emotionally stunted people. It's akin to telling your 7 year old nephew WWE isn't real. Of course he gets mad and doesn't believe you. Those are his personal heroes.

tell me where I acquire these rare genetics that raise my testosterone levels as I age and defy all natural order pls.

So much discipline that he misses weight twice in title fights. So much character that he repeatedly cheats in fights and took an obviously shady supplement.

He’s obviously genetically gifted. But he’s also roided.

Back