Why would ANYONE pay for UFC 246?

I paid for it. I didn't even watch until the main event came on. We were actually playing poker in another room. Nobody cared about any of the other fights, so we didn't watch them.

It's called being a grownup and not being broke. I piss $65. Maybe you'll be there one day. Not everybody cares about money because some people have plenty.

Because some people don’t care about money because they have a lot.
People who have a lot of money, care about it.

See, how you accidentally admitted to being poor. LOL

Did anyone here actually Buy the PPV...to watch C.M fight a "Gatekeeper"???

Really?
Said same things as card was approaching. No " real co main " . Swing fight ,lol, doesnt even rate. It was a bad fight night card that happen to headline McGregor so they pulled off quite a theft on this one.Flip side of coin, nobody's arms were twisted...... which is sad.

Many Mcguzzlers want to give conor free money because they're gay for him

Basically paying for one fight because the rest of the PPV was mostly shit, apart from CDF/Pettis which was fantastic

This is the only thing that bothers me. I mean I expected Conor to win early in the fight but for christs sake Cerrone didn't look like he wanted to be in there at all. I have to assume he just didn't show up for the fight like he wanted to mentally.
It wouldnt have been that hard to lie to us that he had any intention of winning,but nope hes like hey i am getting paid alot of money to suck conors cock and BY GOD i mean to do it!!!

The BMF card was great, Id pay for cards like that
But you can watch them for free, even the PPV's. I still don't understand why anyone would pay in this day and age. The Illegal streaming is full HD now, just plug it to the TV.

But you can watch them for free, even the PPV's. I still don't understand why anyone would pay in this day and age. The Illegal streaming is full HD now, just plug it to the TV.
If i have friends over and we all chip in,i dont have trouble paying for it. The problem now is i dont have ESPN + and dont plan to get it. Ive been using Fight pass ever since it came out and they aint gettin another cent from me.

Back