Why were women from the 90s hotter than today's?

milenss

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I'm just watching very old series of Thunder in the Paradise, with Hulk Hogan. One thing that I see and find really strange is the amount and quality of hot chicks. I know that they are actors; probably selected carefully, but still... it's really unusual to see so many 10s in one place. I was a small kid in the 90's. I barely remember how it was back then, but I'm pretty sure that for whatever reason women were much hotter. They all have well-proportioned, cellulite-free, balanced bodies, in contrast with today's women they look like from another planet. It seems like today is more about specific types of women, who greatly differ from one another - fatties, sport-type (with ripped muscles, something I dislike), chubby, or very skinny ones. Nothing inbetween.
Even with modern cosmectics, the gap is pretty big. How comes that for 15 years things have changed so drastically and for what reason? Is it because of bad diets, junk food, no/less sport, idiocracy?! :icon_chee)?

I'd definitely be happy to hear the responses from the old-school members (read over 32 y.o.)

post-25196-BRB-using-imagination-since-no-B9lT.gif

i think it all comes down to one of the greatest presidents in history Richard Nixon

Because of Carol Alt...that's why.

Umm.......what?

when i think of 90's chicks, i think of prime Pamela Anderson, and Jennifer Aniston. I'm all for 80's, 90's, nostalgia, but there's just as much hot chicks today as there were then.

You're just old

Dude wtf? Maybe the hot girls in the media are different but overall it's all the same.

In the 90s you were a raging ball of hormones.

You're dad porbably had to beat you with a rubber hose to stop you from humping the couch.

Now you're gronw up and suffer from ED so you don't notice the girls as much.

I think there's just a wider representation of women nowadays.

It seemed like there was more/hotter women back then because those were generally the females that acquired roles. These days, there are still a ton of hot women (probably even more), but there's also ugly duckling roles, bigger girls, super nerdy girls, average girls, girls that aren't just 'blonde hair, blue eyes, big boobs', etc..

They weren't.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back