why was tonights ppv rushed?

pay per view air time bruh Latoya Jackson's Exotic Club Tour was up next!!

"Boring" decisions? I'm not sure about all that.
I was just thinking the same thing, the event was quite fun with some nice kos on the fs1 prelims, and only Marquardt/Tavares was boring. I fear it will only get worse when cm punk's awkward, basement dwelling fanbase arrives with more regularity.

Imagine if there was more fouls in the main event and the ran out of time

-Decisions
-Advertisements
-Long pre-fight promos
-McGregor Interview

Conor's 10-15minute interview during a main card of decisions. They left themselves very little wiggle room.

I thought they were stalling to get buys from the people watching the steelers/ravens game. there was no reason to have a 20 minute break between the first fight and the 2nd fight on the main card

Shit always ends at 10pm PST just usually there's a finish and less bs

they also had to sneak in commercials..... even though its pay per view

All the fights ended in decision plus that interview from Conner

I agree about the conner interview...it was such a weird thing to put in there. It really deflated things, he really didn't add anything to the night and seemed to be about 10 mins too long.

I thought it was bogus to say we're out of time, so we're not interviewing anyone after the main event. Manage your time better UFC!

They let McGregor repeat, "...I'm the best, I'm the greatest. I'm mystic meg, nobody beats me. I'm number 1 pound for pound. Two minutes I beat Siver... round 1. Head clean off..."... For about 20 minutes.

Jesus Christ, we get it dude. Can we watch the fights we paid for or are you gonna keep talking?

45 minutes into the main card, the second fight hadn't even started due to the promos in the beginning and the pointless interview. "Rushed" is the wrong term here, and UFC has no one but themselves to blame.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back