Why was Emmett +200

USA!USA!

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Dude got disrespected bad.. fought a guy who was coming in on short notice and slept him within 1. I don't understand why he was such a dog on the betting lines.

I was shocked when I saw that - I put money on him, happy to say. I didn't understand it.

Last edited:
He's going on a vacation after this so he really wanted to go on a high, I have been there you fight like you never have

I have absolutely no idea. I've got him in all 3 of my parlays tonight.

Emmett has solid takedown defence and ridiculous power. Bryce has questionable striking defence and took it on short notice. Literally how was Emmett an underdog, let alone that big of one?

Emmett has solid takedown defence and ridiculous power. Bryce has questionable striking defence and took it on short notice. Literally how was Emmett an underdog, let alone that big of one?

Same, bro. So weird. Wonder if it was because of the damage he's taken and his age.. but matchup wise, I really liked this one for him.

I'm not even gonna say I would do well at mma betting. I've never got into

But when I started the ppv and saw Mitchell was facing Emett...on SHORT NOTICE TOO

I knew it was an impossible matchup for him. Would have bet every cent I own. Damn..

Same, bro. So weird. Wonder if it was because of the damage he's taken and his age.. but matchup wise, I really liked this one for him.

I mean I guess so... but his last fight he went toe to toe with Ilia for 5 rounds and was dangerous the whole way through. If it was evens I guess I could understand that, but a +200 underdog is craziness

Like a lot of "fans" oddsmakers often judge fighters based on their last fight.

I picked emmett, but most people who picked bryce were picking him because Emmett's grappling seems to have declined in recent years.

Still, I picked emmett because I thought his short stature would help him keep the fight standing and I thought a short notice Bryce would gas. I didn't see a round one ko happening, but that's always a possibility with emmett, obviously

market is stupid. pretty sure books opened it even.

Back