why two Brazillians are fighting on UK card, when there is Brazil FN two weeks before?

Nightmaree

Questionmark
@Silver
Reaction score
Leonardo Santos is expected to face Adriano Martins on October 8, 2016 at UFC 204

Anobody can explain this phenomen ??? aliens ?

Brazilians don't know what to do with themselves when 2 brazilians are fighting each other

I'd hate to break it to you, but Brazilians have been fighting on UFC cards all around the globe for more than a few years now.

aliens stole your brain
Ancient-Aliens.jpg

To fuck with their biological clocks! Dana and co get kicks out of it :p

"Brazilian? Oh he can fight on the UK card :D"

I'd hate to break it to you, but Brazilians have been fighting on UFC cards all around the globe for more than a few years now.
against each other on european cards ? i get if it is US card, there are plenty of US cards but European card needs european guys, not Brazillians fighting each other

Same reason Randa Markos, a canadian is fighting a week before in Vegas instead of a week later in Canada

because the UFC dont give a shit and just does what they want

Leonardo Santos is expected to face Adriano Martins on October 8, 2016 at UFC 204

Anobody can explain this phenomen ??? aliens ?

Brazil is only 4 hours behind the UK

whereas the US is 5-8 hours behind. Timewise it actually makes sense to put some Brazilians on the card

Same reason Randa Markos, a canadian is fighting a week before in Vegas instead of a week later in Canada

But wheres Randa training now?

(Clue: Not Canada)

Randa's probably pretty happy fighting outside of Canada , apparently their taxes when people fight there are so high its barely worth fighting

When you get to another country, we're all aliens.

that is a different situation, she is fighting in US, against US citizen. won't it be weird if Randa fights some canadian girl on Brazil card? that is the same situation here

that is a different situation, she is fighting in US, against US citizen. won't it be weird if Randa fights some canadian girl on Brazil card? that is the same situation here

honestly, sometimes I think the UFC really does not care and does what is in their best interest they feel

Like to me it made no sense when Faber vs Edgar was the main event for the Philippines when they had an event in New Jersey that same month.

Yup
Been at MTT since before her fight against Lybarger

did not know that, thanks

Curious if she just didnt like how she felt last fight or was it because they brought Jojo in maybe?

Back