Why the hell wasn't the main card available in my country?

usernamee

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Feel robbed when I am paying for fight pass and the main event finally is about to start and the stream cuts off because the main event is not "available in your region"

where are you from? i think that only happens if there is a TV channel in your area that broadcasts the event

where are you from? i think that only happens if there is a TV channel in your area that broadcasts the event

Sweden. There was an internet service that showed it actually and I was able to borrow a friends account. But that shit costs 55 bucks a month!

I was watching it on viaplay.se.
Didn't cost me anything.

Feel robbed when I am paying for fight pass and the main event finally is about to start and the stream cuts off because the main event is not "available in your region"

Dumbass doesn't even state his country,

First world millenian problems.

Entitled Nordic hipster.

Sweden? Thought you guys were all hardcore mma fans there to never let something like that happen.

can someone tell me the fights werent on BT SPORT 2?

can someone tell me the fights werent on BT SPORT 2?
because it's bullshit, despite paying for BT Sport purely for the UFC, its pretty fucking annoying to depend on fight pass for a high profile fight.

OP, you need to complain to the UFC

Feb 27th | UFC Fight Night: Silva vs Bisping
MAIN CARD 4 pm ET / 1 pm PT
Blackout restrictions: Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Portugal, Serbia, Sub-Saharan Africa, Barbados, Jamaica and Brazil

UFC FIGHT PASS PRELIMS 12:45 pm ET/ 9:45 am PT
Blackout Restrictions: Brazil, Jamaica, Barbados

Sweden isn't even listed in the blackout countries.

Just google an online stream for UFC. Not so hard to find.

because it's bullshit, despite paying for BT Sport purely for the UFC, its pretty fucking annoying to depend on fight pass for a high profile fight.

Its the first time its not been shown on satalite in the UK. Maybe UFC thought Bigest british name of all time against GOAT would be a good way to increase uk fight pass subscriptions

I saw many people complaining about the same issue on other forums. It's totally BS, UFC pay back!

Dumbass doesn't even state his country,

First world millenian problems.

Entitled Nordic hipster.
The guy is acting entitled because he pays for Fight Pass yet the event was blocked? It's' a legit complaint, who cares what type of world problem it rises too?

When posters just attack someone for bringing up a complaint against the UFC you gotta wonder what the motivation was. That was just bizarre.

Last edited:
Back