Why the fook McGregor would call WWE stars for?

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Calling it now, you will all see McGoat in WWE next year.

Mark my words

Guy is a showman and the pure reason UFC adding 2 extra zeros to his paycheck is because of his showman skills that draw audience. Fighting is secondary as he still retain the buzz and draw power even after Diaz defeat.

But to be honest with you guys, I like the guy. He is fresh and people even haters will miss him when he leaves UFC with his "cheese". Period.

he says what he says for the affect
Conor is an mma fighter and will not be busting chairs
with the roided out crowd in the wee

He wants to do some appearances in the WWE so he's making himself a heel to those fans. He'd be so small compared to all those guys except the leprechaun, though.

Can't wait to hear what the WWE superstars say if Nate taps out Conor again.

He's the champ at 145. And a great one at that, knocking out Aldo in 13 seconds. That's his drawing power above all.

He has very little to say about his upcoming fight against Diaz. How much shit can he talk, really?

His whole gimmick depends on people believeing in the outlandish bullshit he says, but no one can take anything he says about Diaz seriously.

He got smashed and embarrassed and there is every reason to think that it's gonna happen again--only more convincingly.

For his gimmick to work, he's just better off changing the subject. So he's resorting to talking ridiculous shit to people who really can't prove him wrong.

His idiot fans will eat it up, he'll get more attention, and he won't have to talk about the fact that he's gonna have to finally defend his belt coming off of a two fight losing streak...

Free publicity.
Those dweebs fell right into it too.

Mark my words

Guy is a showman and the pure reason UFC adding 2 extra zeros to his paycheck is because of his showman skills that draw audience. Fighting is secondary as he still retain the buzz and draw power even after Diaz defeat.

But to be honest with you guys, I like the guy. He is fresh and people even haters will miss him when he leaves UFC with his "cheese". Period.

Macgregor wouldn't work in WWE because it's ruled by massive roided up bodybuilders - Vince has always had a fetish for roidheads and HHH is no different. He could feasibly make some kind of one-off appearance but he'd never go full time.

Imagine the size of shoe lifts COnor would need to face off with WWE guys....

Macgregor wouldn't work in WWE because it's ruled by massive roided up bodybuilders - Vince has always had a fetish for roidheads and HHH is no different. He could feasibly make some kind of one-off appearance but he'd never go full time.
well, not all of them
26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Mark my words

Not stars.

Superstars, brah.

He is promoting himselfe obviously .... many more people will watch his fight because of that.

WWE fans are as insecure as MMA fans. Conor is making a name.

well, not all of them
26EC335C00000578-0-image-m-19_1427113002417.jpg

Lol.

There are definitely exceptions. Rey Mysterio would be another. Kurt Angle isn't a huge guy either. But somehow I just don't see Conor slotting in there. Maybe if he gets on the juice and has that surgery where they break your legs to make you taller.

It's possible.

WM only.

Back