Why so many diet log views?

SummerStriker

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
There must be a hunger in the world at large for daily meal guides or inspiration. I have 15 posts and like, 1000 views on my. Nemesis' log is crazy popular.

I just feel like there is a market for something here Sherdog should exploit.

Well I oughta be fuckin rich in that case.

I really hope you don't take this the wrong way, you're doing great work in there and I just subscribed, but:

1. I was fighting for my life (more drama, more views)
2. More dramatic transformation
3. It's been linked on Reddit - and in an ebook im writing and have distributed.
4. There's a lot you don't see, I get PMs all the time from lurkers (not regulars) who ask for help getting their weight under control. I oblige them.
5. I have a lot of pictures, references and experimentation. I don't just list what I eat. Pics are huge.

There is a market, it's called fat people.

Sherdogs been exploiting it...they get paid for every person who veiws it.

I really hope you don't take this the wrong way, you're doing great work in there and I just subscribed, but:

1. I was fighting for my life (more drama, more views)
2. More dramatic transformation
3. It's been linked on Reddit - and in an ebook im writing and have distributed.
4. There's a lot you don't see, I get PMs all the time from lurkers (not regulars) who ask for help getting their weight under control. I oblige them.
5. I have a lot of pictures, references and experimentation. I don't just list what I eat. Pics are huge.

There is a market, it's called fat people.

Haha, I wasn't comparing length out of jealousy. I'm amazed by your thread.

I just feel like with so many views, the market for specific help must still have an unfilled nitch.

Haha, I wasn't comparing length out of jealousy. I'm amazed by your thread.

I just feel like with so many views, the market for specific help must still have an unfilled nitch.

It's for people who are morbidly obese - it's a niche which has still yet to be addressed because the standard wisdom of "eat whole grain and exercise more" DOES NOT WORK for those predisposed to obesity (as the research shows, sadly - it hasn't transmitted to the public or policy makers). My life is a testament to that. Until it becomes popular wisdom that getting your hormonal, lipid and satiety levels under control is the path to weight loss, not exercising more, huge people will always be looking for and gravitating around this topic.

not sure if srs

hint: they don't.

Take a look at the right the top and the bottem of the page...they get paid everytime someone veiws the page.

Back