Why Ronda is GREAT for UFC PERIOD.

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Not sure where most of you guys watch the UFC, but I tell ya'll what...last night at the bar there was literally groups and groups of girls walking in to watch her fight. I'm talking about dimes left and right. Ratio was literally 1:1. Stop complaining about her haters. Long live Ronda!!!!

I dont see how anyone can say she's not good for the sport or UFC. She's probably the best thing that ever happened to the sport if we are being honest.

Whether you like her or not she brings in mainstream attention, casual fans, hollywood, legit news and sports outlets who dont normally cover or care about mma.

Not sure where most of you guys watch the UFC, but I tell ya'll what...last night at the bar there was literally groups and groups of girls walking in to watch her fight. I'm talking about dimes left and right. Ratio was literally 1:1. Stop complaining about her haters. Long live Ronda!!!!

Are you that desperate for a date, Sherwolf?

I don't remember ever watching any sport because I thought it would help me pick up chicks, but maybe that's because I knew how to get a date.

Anyway, congratulations on your new pickup method. Tell the first pretty girl who sits down next to you in that sports bar that you love Ronda Rousey so much that it's your fervant desire she beat the crap out of you someday. That'll seal the deal for you.

I don't remember ever watching any sport because I thought it would help me pick up chicks, but maybe that's because I knew how to get a date.

Anyway, congratulations on your new pickup method. Tell the first pretty girl who sits down next to you in that sports bar that you love Ronda Rousey so much that it's your fervant desire she beat the crap out of you someday. That'll seal the deal for you.

No I prefer going to bars full of guys getting drunk watching other guys run around throwing balls around. No homo. Get a life bro. If you go to bars to drink and watch sports only, then maybe you got a drinking problem, you have no friends or you just homo.

No one said anything about picking up chicks at the bars either dumb ass. I'm married but even as a married man, I don't like going to bars full of sausage.

If anything it's gonna have females thinking they can whoop you if you get out of line, hahahahahaha. I can see you now, doing your best Jhonny Bravo and just getting bodied.

But seriously I definitely don't think she's bad for the sport but it's whatever. Like the guy above said it brings mainstream media and attention but me personally, I don't give a shit about any of that.

Plus I don't go to bars for sports, so, maybe that's why this means nothing to me.

So she's good for UFC beause there was a 1:1 ratio of people at the bar you attended?

How selfish can you be?

Ronda is great for UFC because the TS saw hot girls walk into a bar.

That's some concrete evidence right there. No further research required.

Ronda's great for the UFC because of her period?

No I prefer going to bars full of guys getting drunk watching other guys run around throwing balls around. No homo. Get a life bro. If you go to bars to drink and watch sports only, then maybe you got a drinking problem, you have no friends or you just homo.

I go to a sports bar to watch sports. If I wanted to go somewhere to meet girls, then I would go to someplace more appropriate for meeting girls.

But hey you obviously need to increase your chances any way you can. Best of luck to you.

No one said anything about picking up chicks at the bars either dumb ass. I'm married but even as a married man, I don't like going to bars full of sausage.

Why not? No one is asking you to suck them, are they?

Stop trying so hard to sound masculine. It's okay to watch sports with other men. No one will call you gay for doing so.

Great for generating $$$$ no question, but good for legitimacy, nah.

Of the many reasons why Ronda is great for UFC, bringing "dimes" to the bars is far down on the list.:icon_lol:

Such a peculiar choice of words for the title.

Weird post.

But Rousey is good for the sport, no matter what the insecure meatheads say.

This guy is a confirmed virgin lol

GOAT Ronda is good for everyone, plus she doesn't use steroids or calls out Jedi that fights in lower division

Back