Why not Rumble vs Shogun next?

Prob will see Rothwell or the Bulgarian guy vs Rumble

Why fight Shogun? First he has to go through Mir, Chuck and BJ. Those guys still have a lot of fight left and some of them can even grapple.

Solid test for Rumble in his return fight.

A tough, gritty veteran who can grapple may be a rough return for Rumble, but if he passes the test he should get a top 10 opponent.

Shogun destroyed Pedro in his last fight and still has a lot left in the tank imo
Why do you hate shogun

Solid test for Rumble? Do you want Shogun to die? I’m being serious, do you literally wish for Shogun to get severely injured because that would be the outcome.

Rumble's head alone weight 150lbs, he is super heavyweight now, he gonna fight Bob Sapp in Rizin next.

InGSvho.jpg

His head is just obnoxious
He has the head and face of a sumo wrestler
How is that even posible

Shogun is the guy who got finished by Forrest Griffin in his prime, what do you think Rumble is going to do to him?

Leave shogun alone-although he has that fighters mentality and still has ability to exchange wins and losses , I dont want to see him ko-ed inside of a minute as I see him in a crumbled heap.

Solid test for Rumble in his return fight.

A tough, gritty veteran who can grapple may be a rough return for Rumble, but if he passes the test he should get a top 10 opponent.

Shogun destroyed Pedro in his last fight and still has a lot left in the tank imo

Rumble weighs 300lbs and Shoguns tank has been running on empty for years.

Book it because I dont like shogun and would love to witness a massacre.

Back