Why isnt Ngannou, Jones or Miocic fighting already?

Stipe is holding that fight up, not Jones. Stipe is recovering from DC and is in no rush to get back considering he only has another fight or 2 left.
Lol if jones wanted to fight stipe next, it would be announced already. Instead Dana says francis is next. Why in the world would stipe opt to fight francis instead of jones? Makes no sense. Why in the world would they not have jones fight stipe now unless they (jones and/or ufc) have a preference? Makes no sense

More like years if you ask anyone else. In 6 more months you cant deny me that it will officially be years since they have fought. Right now its close to 1 year but my point still stands.

If you think 4 months is close to a year i would suggest you familiarize yourself with how a calendar works

Stipe is on hold because of Jon Jones.

Stipe is holding that fight up, not Jones. Stipe is recovering from DC and is in no rush to get back considering he only has another fight or 2 left.

Got anything resembling proof to back that up?

Jones hasn't formally announced his readiness and the ufc is waiting to see what his timeline is.

Its also effecting ngannou negatively as well.

Stipe wan to fight 50 years old Cormier again.

Jones is still scared of HWs.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Why in the world would stipe opt to fight francis instead of jones? Makes no sense.

Final Say, I'm a little disappointed in you for saying that. You should know dang well that what Stipe opts to do is take whomever the UFC sets him up with like he always does (with the exception of chasing down the first DC rematch). The question is solely why Dana keeps saying it's Ngannou next. And maybe it's as simple as he's fearful of providing the last straw for a discontented African behemoth that lives in easy reach of him :D.

Final Say, I'm a little disappointed in you for saying that. You should know dang well that what Stipe opts to do is take whomever the UFC sets him up with like he always does (with the exception of chasing down the first DC rematch). The question is solely why Dana keeps saying it's Ngannou next. And maybe it's as simple as he's fearful of providing the last straw for a discontented African behemoth that lives in easy reach of him :D.
Hey I’m not saying stipe has a choice. He doesn’t have a choice and he probably doesn’t care, like you pointed out

All im saying is that if the ufc and/or jones wanted to make stipe v jon, I’m inclined to believe that fight would happen first.

Aside from the topic of this thread and the jest you may have been using, I have been wondering why would they have stipe fight francis first. It seems to me that the GOAT v GOAT double champ thing would be the obvious decision.

Unless someone really prefers jones v francis...

And a helmet.

Jokes aside DC said this himself.
He said that the first time he fought Stipe he KO'd him as he was less than a year from his Ngannou fight. But since the rematch and trilogy were each one year apart Stipe's chin was rested and tougher so he didn't get a KO again despite landing many hard shots.

Back