• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why isn't Joanna Champion talking about moving up to fight Amanda Nunes?

She's already a champion.

I mean, she is highly self-confident and prone to trash-talk.

And, she has no ready made challenger right now.

Also, great enough on the feet to give Amanda some problems.

Where's the tough talk from JoJed?

It would be moving up 2 weight classes, not 1.

I love how Sherdoggers blame Joanna and Mighty Mouse for not moving up while fighters like Conor and CoGar are getting crap for trying to do so.

I imagine Joanna's walking weight is pretty low which is why she looks so thin when not fighting and a skeleton at weigh-ins. Amanda likely walks around 150 compared to 125-130 Joanna.

Why stop there TS? She should be calling out Gabby Garcia in a BJJ match too.
Gabi-Garcia.png

Gabi on that winstroll

Jędrzejczyk
5'6"
65" reach
115lbs

Nunes
5'8"
69" reach
135lbs

There's a reason for weight classes, plus JJ saw the ass whoopin' that Nunes put on Rousey and others. Simply put, JJ don't want none.

Way too much power and physicality. Joanna is tearing up little chicks. Her standup, while fast and powerful for her size, would not be able to hurt Amanda. And if Nunes caught her once good, Joanna most likely crumples. She's self confident and talks shit but she is smart enough to know that AN would be too much for her to handle.

Stupid thread is stupid.
Now go back to your hole and keep your moronic mouth shut.

Your avatar is from my favorite scene of my favorite movie of all-time. JJ vs. Nunes is silly; JJ wants to live to spend her money. If Nunes gained top position, the only thing saving JJ's life would be the ref or a towel.

Why stop there TS? She should be calling out Gabby Garcia in a BJJ match too.
Gabi-Garcia.png

She has to get in line for after ronda beats her. Seriously, ronda indicated that she could beat Gabi in bjj.

Still doesn't mean she will beat her in MMA. Both have improved.
If she can handle Pena's ground game onslaught, I see no reason why she couldn't. Her striking was higher then, and still higher now.

Back