Why isn't anyone excited for Stipe Miocic vs Overeem?

KOfinger

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
All I see is talking about nate vs conor, Hunt bitching and insulting fans , USADA and how Ronda will never comeback.

It's probably going to end in an early KO but it's hard to get emotionally connected to this fight since they're both douchey killers.

Hey I'm really looking forward to that stipe miocic Overeem match up

USADA's got everyone a little jumpy. It's becoming harder to get excited about a card that can change days before fight night.

I'm very excited for it!!, it will be a great fight, wish september will come sooner. War Stipe!!!

Because Stipe is the best of an awful division and Overeem is a bully that gets knocked out all the time. It's just not a compelling fight.

Because it's in September and both untrustworthy when it comes to injuries.

Reem will run right through him

They average about an event a week and since this one is about 7 weeks away, people are talking about fights that are recent or about to happen.

I don't see any version of Reem beating Stipe. He's going to find that chin and drop a overrated Reem in the 1st
Totally agree man. Stipe is way too fast for Overeem, I see him dropped Overrem hard and staying the champ. If Browne and Rothwell can knock Overeem out then Stipe sure can, he has much faster and accurate hands than both of those, and obviously big power.

Reem will run right through him

but coconut joe said right above you that he can't see ANY VERSION of reem beating stipe and that stipe will walk through reem in the first round.

So how could two opinions differ so much?

but coconut joe said right above you that he can't see ANY VERSION of reem beating stipe and that stipe will walk through reem in the first round.

So how could two opinions differ so much?

Cause I'm right

Absolutely.

And Stipe will ktfo of Alistair Overrated.

Back