Why is tonight on fight pass ?

BeeCee

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
This is the first time i have not had the cards on BT sport and was just curious as to why its on fight pass and not BT?

Anyone have any reliable links for a stream? Considering just paying the 6 quid then cancelling after lol. Streams are risky, shit pic or buffer central.

Because they want you to pay for Fight Pass so that they then can have your money with which they can then themselves purchase goods and services.

You have no choice. Now go buy fight pass or you will miss out.

This is the first time i have not had the cards on BT sport and was just curious as to why its on fight pass and not BT?

Previous European fight pass cards were not all on BT either.

it's certainly a kick in the teeth for us Brits

actually there has been other (worldwide) cards which have not been on BT sports and fight pass only

but not UK events

I will avoid the result and watch later 2nyt around midnight

I'm gonna drop for fight pass. Then catch up on some old fights & cold beer

They probably want to boost Fight Pass, primarily for it's own sake, but also because good FP numbers would give them a stronger position from which to negotiate a new TV deal with Fox.

There were a few Fight Pass only cards last year, it's just this is a really good one.

We never get good cards in the UK anymore because of the time difference isn't good for US PPV; so if people in the this country are complaining, then I don't know what to say really other than we have a really good card at a reasonable time of day for once so, in the nicest way possible - stfu moaning.

I'm sure you'll find a stream somewhere to watch the fights, man.

Anyone have any reliable links for a stream? Considering just paying the 6 quid then cancelling after lol. Streams are risky, shit pic or buffer central.
You can start a free trial, you'll have to add a payment method but you can easily cancel right after. I have done it before free of charge.

I guess just to make Fight Pass feel all the more exclusive. I will say for an MMA fan it's well worth the monies.

You can start a free trial, you'll have to add a payment method but you can easily cancel right after. I have done it before free of charge.
They actually turned off the free trial for now. They really want people to buy fight pass for this lol.

There were a few Fight Pass only cards last year, it's just this is a really good one.

We never get good cards in the UK anymore because of the time difference isn't good for US PPV; so if people in the this country are complaining, then I don't know what to say really other than we have a really good card at a reasonable time of day for once so, in the nicest way possible - stfu moaning.
Was i moaning ?

Why would any company want anyone to buy one of their products?

They know people wanna see this fight so they're using it to lure people in and boost one of their products.

- "Hurrdurr y does fight pass suck!?"
- "Hurrdurr y iz this awsum fight card on fight pass!?"

Sherdog in a nutshell.

Back