Why is there no Aspirin PM

Drain Bamage

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I been thinking about taking an aspirin when I sleep to thin my blood while im asleep but why is there no night time formula?

Tylenol and Ibuprofen have PM but not aspirin. Aspirin is a way better drug though imo.

You'll ruin your stomach taking it regularly. Also why do you want to make your blood thinner?

Excedrin is the best imo but they just took it off the market

Always took my headache away in less than an hour

to prevent drain bamage

giphy.gif

the night time formulations contain Diphenhydramine, which is just benadryl.

You'll ruin your stomach taking it regularly. Also why do you want to make your blood thinner?

Because im having a hard time sleeping and i think its because my blood is thick

Because im having a hard time sleeping and i think its because my blood is thick

I would say that’s the worst hypothesis I’ve ever heard in my life. If no cardiovascular risk factors, you don’t need to randomly take ASA. If you had a clotting disorder, it would not impact your sleep, nor would aspirin be an effective treatment.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go see your doctor if having legitimate insomnia, and look up good sleep hygiene habits.

I heard about something like this in a medical journal. The thick blood makes it hard for your blood to smoothly travel through your veins, which then raises your blood pressure and heart rate, making it hard to sleep.

They say you gotta make a tiny cut on you, letting some of that thickened blood out of your system, which will lower your blood pressure. You know it's working when you start feeling drowsy and sleepy after a while.

You don't wanna make the cut on your back, though, because you'll get your sheets messy. Try making a tiny cut on your wrist, drape it over the bed into like a bucket or something so you don't make a mess.

I heard about something like this in a medical journal. The thick blood makes it hard for your blood to smoothly travel through your veins, which then raises your blood pressure and heart rate, making it hard to sleep.

They say you gotta make a tiny cut on you, letting some of that thickened blood out of your system, which will lower your blood pressure. You know it's working when you start feeling drowsy and sleepy after a while.

You don't wanna make the cut on your back, though, because you'll get your sheets messy. Try making a tiny cut on your wrist, drape it over the bed into like a bucket or something so you don't make a mess.

lmao some good ole fashioned bloodletting to cure what ails you. Those ancient Egyptians got nothing on modern medicine.

For added effectiveness, contract a fever and do some extra bloodletting.

I would say that’s the worst hypothesis I’ve ever heard in my life. If no cardiovascular risk factors, you don’t need to randomly take ASA. If you had a clotting disorder, it would not impact your sleep, nor would aspirin be an effective treatment.

Do not pass go. Do not collect $200. Go see your doctor if having legitimate insomnia, and look up good sleep hygiene habits.

Dude I dont have medical insurance

Dude I dont have medical insurance

Sorry, didn’t mean to come across condescending.

Look up good sleep hygiene - aka no TV in the bedroom, no screen time 60 min before bed, only use bed for sleep and sex (don’t read in bed, vege in bed, eat in bed etc).

melatonin an hour before bedtime can help facilitate sleep. There’s a nice app called Headspace, has sleep stories that are bland and help put you to sleep. (Sleepcasts).

Just do meth, that way you don't have to sleep...No worries.

Back