Why is the HW limit 265?

Well the ufc gets to choose who gets signed so it's likely they'll sign people who have some fights unless they are freak athletes.

CM Punk disagrees with this statement.

Again Nog won that fight so it didnt show anything about it being unfair lol

Then why are there weight classes to begin with?

No idea but it's not costing us any talent. Very few people exist who walk around physically fit in a condition where cutting to 265 would be difficult. All the freak shows in Japan were on steroids.

CM Punk disagrees with this statement.

Then why are there weight classes to begin with?

For the smaller weight classes so a 5 foot guy isn't fighting someone who's 6'4 and Punk got smashed and he's not part of the organization anymore so I dont get the point of bringing him up.

For the smaller weight classes so a 5 foot guy isn't fighting someone who's 6'4 and Punk got smashed and he's not part of the organization anymore so I dont get the point of bringing him up.

You stated "likely they'll sign people who have some fights"

CM Punk has no fights.

That's kind of like your opinion and it isnt supported by a shred of scientific evidence other than your little game of show me a fit man over 265 that cant make 265. If I show you a man who is 280 at 6'6 which tbh isnt one of the biggest freak athletes you will just say he can make 265. It's a silly game you can play by your damn self lol. Even when showing you that a person can be in EXCELLENT shape and way over 265 you still will be in some weird denial. The reason you dont see any freak of nature athletes struggling with the UFC's 265 limit is due to the fact that freak of nature giants can earn FAR MORE MONEY in careers much more promising than punching people in the face for a living. The likelihood that you would have an NBA or NFL 265+ super athlete choosing mma over their respective sport and training from an early age for that instead of a big money sport is far from likely. You are delusional and wasnt it you that went on a rant about these arent that great of athletes in the NBA? Man you sound crazy
Yeah whatever mate.

You keep saying Zion Williamson is 280 but ain't even one of the biggest, yet you still have to found a bigger guy (who's not overly muscular and/or fat).

The guys in the NBA are often super athletic, but i sometimes feel people view them as something they're not/overrate them.

They're on a shitload of steroids and would both be much lighter without it (shaq is fat at this point but when he played he was undoubtedly on test along with every other player).
bjornsonn was 220 pounds before he started using roids he'd deflate down to 280 pounds at this point if he weren't on them.
View attachment 780077
Lesnar was roided out of his mind

Remove the limit, test for roids, and let them bang bro

brutal hairloss from 09 - 2015

Back