Why is the crowd booing???

As a Houstonian, I can tell you they're booing because they want to be out drunk or at home drunk watching football.

The crowd went from watching a FOTY candidate to a tepid HW fight where one fighter gassed in the first.

It's called taking the winds out of the sails and Cormier/Nelson did that for this event. Completely stopped the momentum of the card.

Do you get food stamps?

No. I bought food today. I got the first thing I ever in my life got from the government about 6 months ago when I qualified for health insurance. Are you one of those brainless surfs happy to be kept stupid?

Because other than Cormier's good, but very brief, display of chain wretling, th fight was pretty slow paced and sloppy.

I have no idea what all these people who are fawning over DC were watching.

I just asked that because, as a brazilian, we has SO MANE WORSE fights here and when the crowd boos all I see here in sherdog is people complaining about our crowd.

But really, that fight was far away from being the worst fight ever, no reasons to boo

No. I bought food today. I got the first thing I ever in my life got from the government about 6 months ago when I qualified for health insurance. Are you one of those brainless surfs happy to be kept stupid?

I'm a guy that works hard, makes alot of money and doesn't like paying for everyone else's entitlements, probably including yours dumb fuck.

Hey look - it is a douche with an agenda :icon_twis

It's Texas. I've heard a majority down there pretend not to understand evolution :icon_lol:

That'll keep those darkies away from their daughters :rolleyes:

Don't keep yourselves stupid. I'm no Democrat btw.. They are delusional about a lot of things as well.

Cain will get KO'd, the fans will turn on him just like last time: "that's what Mexicans do" lol.

I'm a guy that works hard, makes alot of money and doesn't like paying for everyone else's entitlements, probably including yours dumb fuck.

Good for you, seriously. I'm no dumb fuck, however.

Back