why is the card tomorrow?

Probably because Dana has to go to Home Depot on Saturdays to pick up some touch up paint for his mansion. I think more Sundays and Friday type shows breaks up the Saturday routines. And hey, PFL on Thursdays so folks watch other days.

As someone who works Saturday nights im fucking stoked i actually get to watch it live. Wish we had more cards on Friday.

Why is everybody acting like they aren't okay with skimming through this card when they wake up Saturday

This is pretty decent fight night card.
It's a tough one for me. I'm meh on Weidman both Reyes individually don't like Stephens, waiting for Hardy to fight someone real and think it's high time Lauzon retires. The only person I have any long term interest in is Yair. I'll be watching this thing on Mma-core

It's a tough one for me. I'm meh on Weidman both Reyes individually don't like Stephens, waiting for Hardy to fight someone real and think it's high time Lauzon retires. The only person I have any long term interest in is Yair. I'll be watching this thing on Mma-core
What the hell are you even talking about? "Long term interest", just enjoy some exciting fights on basic cable dude. I swear, I don't get you people.

Because tomorrow is the 18th and that's the date of the card.

Look at the event poster. Duh.

Yeah, poor you..

every card starts at midnight for me.. done by 6 in the morning.. yey..

What the hell are you even talking about? "Long term interest", just enjoy some exciting fights on basic cable dude. I swear, I don't get you people.
Exciting? I don't anticipate much excitement with most of these fighter

Back