Why is that i cant picture Mickey Gall as a star/ambassador for UFC?

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hes got the youth, the hair, the social skills, and actual tenacity but he just wont appeal to the casuals ,beer guzzlerz, and female audience . Theyll just keep wanting more Sage or Jouban no matter how many losses they takes .

eVXtdLb.gif
he can't rip a whole through space and time.

Hes got the youth, the hair, the social skills, and actual tenacity but he just wont appeal to the casuals ,beer guzzlerz, and female audience . Theyll just keep wanting more Sage or Jouban no matter how many losses they takes .
probably because he wants fights he knows he can win maybe he'll grow a pair and fight someone good.

Because he isn't blonde.

Last edited:
How long have you been watching MMA?

Your fickleness points to a relatively-new "fan".

Both my wife and I thought different. Seemed well spoken, and had a good head on his shoulders realizing that he wasn't ready for the big boys quite yet.

Think we will see bigger things from him going forward.

probably because he wants fights he knows he can win maybe he'll grow a pair and fight someone good.

He just started his pro career. When you start your pro career you don't just show everybody you have a pair of balls and go after a top 10 or even top 20 fighter--that would just be retarded. He should be kept away from someone good until he's like 8 fights in it at least.

i like him,he beats dan imo,iirc hardy doesnt have the best tdd.

I keep trying to like the guy, then he talks. It's a challenge.

Its that twitch in his eye. And generally him being a weirdo, id say.

Star ambassador?

Cart........................ ........ ......

........ horse.

He just started his pro career. When you start your pro career you don't just show everybody you have a pair of balls and go after a top 10 or even top 20 fighter--that would just be retarded. He should be kept away from someone good until he's like 8 fights in it at least.
then he shouldn't be in the UFC Baroni, Sadollah, Penn, and Belfort didn't have their records padded by the UFC this isn't MMA preschool.

He has piss poor striking so he s very unlikely to make it to the top anyways.

His name sounds like some kind of tumor you'd get from too much malt liquor. Also his personality doesn't interest me. I thought it weak weak as fuck when he called out sage instead of a real 170. He was looking for easy money.

Back