Why is Rumble doing sumo?

There's a video of a Sumo guy lifting him like a child in another thread

Rumble probably thought "Are you telling me the average length of a match is a few seconds? Sign me up for that!"

Its a fun sport, he'll make really good money and its a way to stay active competitively while he decides what he wants to do. I hope he had fun doing it.

he read my posts about sumo being the only way to beat jon jones.

Looks like Blaydes and Rumble had fun. Cool stuff.

Any ass pics? asking for a friend.

This dude was a monster:

2F97785D00000578-0-image-m-2_1450906092445.jpg

Why anyone would pay to see him push around some other giant fat dude is just beyond my comprehension.

I'd pay to watch him push Miley Cyrus around

<{jackyeah}>

Because combat sports is his only meal ticket but he doesn't want to get punched in the face anymore?

The titties on those men....

l5wyO6Nzfa3ZITlPUihLKxUi2qMPJ9Wp7RWCwOoKxV8.jpg

I could never understand sumo and the fascination the Japanese have for it.

The rare hugely fat Japanese pushing each other outside of a circle or throwing each other down? There has to be something I'm missing.
Because occasionally you'll get such great gems as this

I could never understand sumo and the fascination the Japanese have for it.

The rare hugely fat Japanese pushing each other outside of a circle or throwing each other down? There has to be something I'm missing.

most don't start off fat. they gain weight in order to lower their center of gravity. it makes it harder for opponent's to gain leverage on them.

rumble has been doing a lot of grappling. I like to see this. buttt he keeps losing every match.. is he really improving? or getting used to losing

Back