Why is ronda getting KO'd omitted from all promos

guarantee that it was in a return stipulation to fight again. Prob told Dana she sees them promote using the KO once shes done

I second this.We always see how a fighter lost their belt.But the ufc kept dancing around this one.

According to her:

" I'm still grieving the person that could have won it all"

Time stamped:

Wild guess here but could it be because they are trying to sell her as a top contender for the title and want to make good money on what may be her last fight?

Call me crazy but if I was trying to sell a fight my promos wouldn't highlight the top contenders most crushing loss.

Hey maybe they could include all the Judo matches she lost in the promotional material too. That is sure to help sell the fight.

Exactly how will the UFC ever be a legit sport until they start showing all the losses and fuck ups of their stars when they have commercials hyping them, like the way every Peyton Manning ad shows him tossing interceptions and fumbling.

They would show it if this was a Holly Holm promo

Are you fucking retarded?

Because she told Dana that if he put it in the promo she'd kill herself

Why would they *promote* Ronda with a shot of her being KOed? It's called promote for a reason.

Because she won't sell any PPVs.
And she'll continue to sell 0 unless UFC utilizes this as an opportunity to promote her as well as Ronda. Ronda being back is probably great for business but the lopsided promoting is absurd (as we just saw all over the FOX card)

Conor getting choked the f*ck out in the McGregor vs Alvarez in the "Your Next" fight promo. Time stamped

Last edited:
The UFC omits all kinds of relevant history in its promotional materials. This is nothing new.

NOPE.

uncle dana and the UFC P.R. office had to make her look good because she is a good draw.

Why is Nunes getting pounded into a bloody mess by Cat, TKO'd by Davis and decisioned by D'Alelio omitted from all the promos? It's obviously an attempt to hide the fact Ronda has beaten 3 of the 4 opponents who beat Nunes and she did it in under a minute combined.

Back