why is philpoo and larkin the co main?

pick999

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
i know late question but both coming off loses

Gives everyone a chance to go the bathroom and get some chips for the main.

I still can't believe Wineland is on the prelims. Pissing me off that its on fs1. Eddie is a violent exciting dude. I really enjoy watching him fight. More than most on the main card.

Where should they be TS?

I still can't believe Wineland is on the prelims. Pissing me off that its on fs1. Eddie is a violent exciting dude. I really enjoy watching him fight. More than most on the main card.

And Jabouin who Wineland just tko'd might headline a PPV prelim. lmao

Agreed. It's dumb.

I meant Wineland was on fs2. Which is a whole other sports package I would have to order. silly

Both are decent names and primarily stand up fighters. If it goes how the UFC hopes it will, it should be a pretty cool stand up fight.

I really don't know. They have been pushing Philipoo as someone badass and exciting, but the only exciting fight was the Jared Hammon KO. He's good, but idk why he keeps getting main and Co-main spots. The Koch fight would be a good co-main, or Wineland

it's a shit card, what else should go there?

Back