• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is Makhachev such a cool person?

He definitely makes a lot of disrespectful comments. I don't know why, but it seems like most people ignore when fighters from that region talk trash online. I guess it conflicts with peoples image of them of being humble.
Maybe people think it's endearing when their english isn't that good.

He has peace, focus, determination, and skill.

Balance and force of will is the martial way. It makes it easy to enjoy the exploits of a martial artist.

DC taught him well. About how to handle himself and his composure.

Makhachev.jpg

Bruh... <{nope}>

These guys have the easy going calm of guys who don't need to hype themselves. They are for real, and they know the world knows it. No fake, no acting. Straight killers.

100% this.

They don't need to talk or act tough like a lot of people do because they know exactly what they're capable of if push comes to shove.

1 vs 1 with no weapons or anything, there likely isn't anyone alive that someone like Islam would look at and be overly worried about. And these MMA matches are always 1v1. It's pretty clear Islam doesn't give a shit at all.

I'm not a big fan of watching him fight, but I do think he's a cool enough dude. Guy just fights and spends his spare time fucking around in the mountains on horses and bikes and shit, while not really caring if people think he's manly or whatever. That's pretty cool to me.

Back