Why is it when guys go off steroids they lose all their gains?

They dont care about the side effects, so many of them are pushing it like its safe sayng who has died from steroids? yet the same guy said he wakes up in the morning sometimes with a leaky bladder or pain on his side from dosing too high, and one guy even said he had discharge from his nips but said its okay, they have sides even guy son TRT they just deal with it like the occasional throbbing headache, the gut pains the painful testes the inability to maintain a hard on , zits, hairloss, etc, just so they can lookk a certain way and feel masculine.

Its weird if you look on youtube many women use steroids too, these people are making money off that youtube ad money and living lavish misleading the youth. At least with pro bodybuilders they never advertised Roids even though you knew they were juiced to the gills.

These female fitness models and crossfitters are juiced up but claim natty like we are dumb women are not going to build muscle like men naturally unless they genetically have higher test levels

photo-2.jpg

94d123debb2ac468f66d24d7432d4e3f.jpg

8af06ec411bb88fc1f6fe54c211e7a65.jpg

main-qimg-df3794d2016daa71a18d8c08af87fea5-c

Dude, tons of girls at my gym are running gear too. Following the last sloot in the bottom pic. The one with the stupid facia
They dont care about the side effects, so many of them are pushing it like its safe sayng who has died from steroids? yet the same guy said he wakes up in the morning sometimes with a leaky bladder or pain on his side from dosing too high, and one guy even said he had discharge from his nips but said its okay, they have sides even guy son TRT they just deal with it like the occasional throbbing headache, the gut pains the painful testes the inability to maintain a hard on , zits, hairloss, etc, just so they can lookk a certain way and feel masculine.

Its weird if you look on youtube many women use steroids too, these people are making money off that youtube ad money and living lavish misleading the youth. At least with pro bodybuilders they never advertised Roids even though you knew they were juiced to the gills.

These female fitness models and crossfitters are juiced up but claim natty like we are dumb women are not going to build muscle like men naturally unless they genetically have higher test levels

photo-2.jpg

94d123debb2ac468f66d24d7432d4e3f.jpg

8af06ec411bb88fc1f6fe54c211e7a65.jpg

main-qimg-df3794d2016daa71a18d8c08af87fea5-c

No doubt.

Women at my gym are on GEAR and growing clit dick. The lack of femininity now a days is disgusting. Like, a lot of them cannot work the stove but, can crush a dozen donuts no problem.

Kaitlyn Jenner winning woman of the year is a shot at the lack of femininity. Funny too because even a man can make himself a weird and win an award as a woman lol

That is insane, dude looks like an entire different person, if you saw him you would expect him to be a genetic mesomorph born that way. But never realize he was a skinny twerp with weak genetics. Steroids do work but didnt they mess up his heart they aggravated a hidden heart condition he had or something and he died.

Here is another steroid transformation, this guy wa popular back in 2002 he claimed his put on size by only taking Creatine and Myoplex with a clean bulk diet and workout lol he won that muscle media magazine competition
He put this size on in 3 and half months with just creatine, myoplex and 5 meals a day hahah yeah right, dude was on that gear
Anthony-Ellis-Transformation.jpg

before4_med1a.jpg

Dunno. Kid was mucking ROIDS/GEAR, heavy cycle, partying, molly, coke, etc. Did not end well.

Smashed tons of sloots. The return of the king vid is epic.

Told IRL he was depressed so, he used a lot of drugs to go nuts. Regardless, he did his thing. 22. is far too young man.

Dude, tons of girls at my gym are running gear too. Following the last sloot in the bottom pic. The one with the stupid facia

No doubt.

Women at my gym are on GEAR and growing clit dick. The lack of femininity now a days is disgusting. Like, a lot of them cannot work the stove but, can crush a dozen donuts no problem.

Kaitlyn Jenner winning woman of the year is a shot at the lack of femininity. Funny too because even a man can make himself a weird and win an award as a woman lol

Same here, its pretty weird, Back in the 90s when I was a youngster in school you wouldnt see many roided up people, now in the 2000s almost everyone is getting jacked and mean mugging people.

There are women at my gym they are on gear, you can tell because you can see them up close with long peach fuzzy hairy backs, and their skin is thick and harder, also they have bad BO thats one thing that becomes evident with women when on testosterone their BO gets worse. people think oh for a chick to be on gear she has to look like a freak, no this chick she isnt a freak but really lean and has a big butt and thick muscular thighs she looks like this chick who is also on gear, she is married to a supplement company owner

latest

you said they were lookalikes man

I said a lot of those comparisons are look-alikes. Not specifically the ones you posted, I meant those upon thine Internet of things.

Same here, its pretty weird, Back in the 90s when I was a youngster in school you wouldnt see many roided up people, now in the 2000s almost everyone is getting jacked and mean mugging people.

I see a lack of feminine women.

I get a lot of shit on here for being a hater or misogynistic but, at the core, there is just a mini amount of feminine women. The fad is girl power gym rubbish.

The same ones will be bulking on donuts and twinkies in no time.

There are women at my gym they are on gear, you can tell because you can see them up close with long peach fuzzy hairy backs, and their skin is thick and harder, also they have bad BO thats one thing that becomes evident with women when on testosterone their BO gets worse. people think oh for a chick to be on gear she has to look like a freak, no this chick she isnt a freak but really lean and has a big butt and thick muscular thighs she looks like this chick who is also on gear, she is married to a supplement company owner

If she knows what she is doing, you wont known until you see her clit and its bigger then your D lol

Hollywood is showing absurd PEDs use. Look at skinny cunt Zac Effron gone roided. High school musical to Baywatch.

No homo (lies full homo), Zac looked better toned and fit versus on gear.

Scary shit. I do the fitness thing for the long term. So no fake hormones.

There are many guys and girls at my gym who juice.

Many of the gym newbies become fanboys instantly. Some get discouraged when they find out, others start juicing also. lol

I kept nearly all my gaims and I havent ran a cyclein over a year and a half. In fact, Ive gotten stronger. the only thing is I put on fat more easily when Im off cycle. On cycle everything I eat goes straight to my muscles. Im thinking about hopping back on next month

From gear? Are they retarded?

The saddest was the Misc/troll known as Zyzz. Known user. Skinny cunt gone fucking jacked. Got tons of babes. Inspired an absurd amounts of dudes.

Live hard. Die young.

Kid was crushing absurd amounts of drugs, PEDS/GEAR, cocaine, Molly, etc. Dies in Asia and shit got robbed. Cock suckers stealing from the dead.

Epic troll &&& lulz

WAR ZYZZ (RIP)

Look fantastic in your youth then everything starts falling apart and you're dead.

Scary shit. I do the fitness thing for the long term. So no fake hormones.

There are many guys and girls at my gym who juice.

Many of the gym newbies become fanboys instantly. Some get discouraged when they find out, others start juicing also. lol
test can be supplemented safely long term actually. theres a fine lie between supplementing and abusing.

Everyone always looks for examples that are extreme. We just saw it in the runners vs. bodybuilders thread. There are lots of guys that run cycles that do not lose all of their gains.

Look fantastic in your youth then everything starts falling apart and you're dead.

Basically. A kid I knew who did it had a 500lbs deadlift. He was in his early 20s. Looked like he was in his late 20s. Dude will likely look like shit but, he had a great run in his 20s lol

Everyone always looks for examples that are extreme. We just saw it in the runners vs. bodybuilders thread. There are lots of guys that run cycles that do not lose all of their gains.

For all we know, they can be still using, and not just a heavy cycle.

Steroids took over... I live in Orange County Newport Beach Bro Country too... It's been out of control since the KIMO, Tito Ortiz early days.......

because hormones make a difference

they use steroids to have more testosterone than their body can naturally produce, so their body has more muscle mass than they can naturally carry. when they remove the steroids, they no longer have the testosterone to support that much muscle mass

its even worse than a person who never roided, because when you take steroids, your body sees how much T is produced and stops producing it. if it happens too often, your body is unable to create any natural testosterone. thats why former users have to go on TRT

I believe that your testosterone receptors also become less sensitive and you require more testosterone to get the same results.

Basically. A kid I knew who did it had a 500lbs deadlift. He was in his early 20s. Looked like he was in his late 20s. Dude will likely look like shit but, he had a great run in his 20s lol

Steroids are rampant with female bodybuilders.

Denise-Rutkowski-660x343.jpg

I see a lack of feminine women.

I get a lot of shit on here for being a hater or misogynistic but, at the core, there is just a mini amount of feminine women. The fad is girl power gym rubbish.

The same ones will be bulking on donuts and twinkies in no time.

If she knows what she is doing, you wont known until you see her clit and its bigger then your D lol

Hollywood is showing absurd PEDs use. Look at skinny cunt Zac Effron gone roided. High school musical to Baywatch.

No homo (lies full homo), Zac looked better toned and fit versus on gear.

That Efron is on the gear and it ruined his looks, his body is lean and hard but his face looks horrible his baby face pretty boy looks is what the girls like, a lot of chicks think he looks gross now, dude has that body dsymorphia to make up for his height he is like 5 foot 6.

Man Im an Ass man, and I remember in high school back in the day only 4 chicks had a nice big bubble butt, and Selena and J Lo were the only famous chicks with big juicy buns, now everyone has a huge ass, you dont know which is fake and whats real, these women are now getting fat injections in their thighs and ass. Before you couldnt get a fake ass it had to be natty, now with these weird butt injections any chick can get ass, what they do is they inject fat into the butt its why you see these chicks gain or bulk weight like Amber rose because they will go tot he doctor and he will remove fat from their stomach area and re-inject it in the butt after they do that the butt will be rolled with a rolling pin device to smooth it out so it doesnt get clumpy or harden they have to do this often

test can be supplemented safely long term actually. theres a fine lie between supplementing and abusing.

What stuff do you use? is your moderated by a legit doctor or do you do this dosing on your own with mexican supplements?

Back