Why is it someone like McGregor fights at 170 but Holmes cant do 145

Ar145984

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I heard that its harder for women to put on mass, but its not like Holmes is a small women. Holmes imo is duxking Cynorg, thought?

Holmes vs Cynorg. Battle of people that don't exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Conor wants the money.
Holly wants her face bones where they are.

Why is it that you can't spell a fighter's name correctly?

/wasteland

Holmes usually fought around 254.

Trying to cut to 145 would be lethal, and asking him to cut off his dong to make the womens' division would just be flat-out wrong.

"Why doesn't Conor defend his title?"

"Why does Conor keep taking fights with little to lose and everything to gain while prancing around with a belt he never intends to defend?"

"Why doesn't Conor defend his title?"

"Why does Conor keep taking fights with little to lose and everything to gain while prancing around with a belt he never intends to defend?"
He demolished the belt holder in 13 seconds only a fe months ago

who is this "Holmes" you speak of?

He demolished the belt holder in 13 seconds only a fe months ago
A few months ago? You're a dumbass, lol. Last year you mean? We are already near the final quarter of 2016. By the time he gets his ass whooped by Nate again, takes a 6 month suspension and then has a full training camp it will be well over a year since he defended the title he has ZERO defenses to speak for in the first place. Possibly even a year and a half.

Conor in a few years time when his myth has evaporated and has blown all his money.

gzrILLg.jpg

A few months ago? You're a dumbass, lol. Last year you mean? We are already near the final quarter of 2016. By the time he gets his ass whooped by Nate again, takes a 6 month suspension and then has a full training camp it will be well over a year since he defended the title he has ZERO defenses to speak for in the first place. Possibly even a year and a half.
Lol, Conor beat Aldo in December, step outside and tell me its fucking winter lol, skip a whole season cu ur a hater

Why does cyborg look the exact same as when she was caught cheating? Why can't she lose 4 more pounds?

I heard that its harder for women to put on mass, but its not like Holmes is a small women. Holmes imo is duxking Cynorg, thought?

Who is "Cynorg" and why is Holly "duxking" him/her? We need answers, damn it!

How are sherdoggers going to know what's in the head of McGregor and Holmes and why they choose the things they do or don't do?

Lol, Conor beat Aldo in December, step outside and tell me its fucking winter lol, skip a whole season cu ur a hater
I'm a fact'er, not a hater. Just telling you the truth but you're a dumb fuck 12 year old so there's probably no rationalizing with you. He hasn't defended the title in over 8 months and won't defend it for a lot longer than that after this second ass whooping from Nate he's about to take. What part of this are you not understanding you ignorant fuck?

Holmes usually fought around 254.

Trying to cut to 145 would be lethal, and asking him to cut off his dong to make the womens' division would just be flat-out wrong.
... And I came in, thinking I had something clever to say.
Rock that shit, holmey!

I'm a fact'er, not a hater. Just telling you the truth but you're a dumb fuck 12 year old so there's probably no rationalizing with you. He hasn't defended the title in over 8 months and won't defend it for a lot longer than that after this fight. What part of this are you not understanding you ignorant fuck?
Lol ur acting as if Aldo never took off 8 months not defending, the fact u resort to name calling proves ur backing up on ur heels and not ur facts, Conor beat Aldo, went up to LW where RDA pulled out, Aldo ducked a rematch opportunity, and he fought Nate. Ur acting as if Aldo was told he could never rematch him, fact is he ducked even after being "ready", lol.

Holm and these other women arent game. That's all it is...145 isnt hard for 5'8" fit and strong women given they can make 135 and walk around much heavier.
They look stressed out on weigh in day.

Back