• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why is everyone trying to bully Conor into a fight?

Because he's the easiest high profile fight in mma history, and now that he's been broken and exposed as a quitter and a bully of manlets, the sharks smell the blood in the water and everyone wants a piece.

Leave the guy alone he doesn't deserve this abuse.
Shut up fool. That clown talked a big game about being the absolute best ever, and claimed the ability to beat the entire division at 145, 155 and 170, while disparaging all the other competitors, and yet, here we are waiting for him to face any of the promising challengers available to him.

That's why everyone is calling him out. He claimed he could beat them all, yet he hides.

Whoa you're a badass .. scary man . Khabib sure didn't mind that money though did he .. did he ?

My mom's basement , good 1 old man .. I would talk shit to your face , about your mom , and your kid i would hit on your wife just to piss you off .. then break your old ass hip so STFU wanna be .. God you people and your tough guy b.s ..

You know jorgs whole shtick is an act right ? Probably not , you're a fucking idiot clearly .. why do you think he is mentioning conor .. $$$ .

Khabib is just as dumb as you and even he got it ... he will never see a payday again like 229 ever unless he fights conor again ...

I am legit telling you right now I would tell you to go fuck yourself to your face and you would do nothing .. at all , except sir there like a good little boy ..

They're gonna get fucked up when they are in front of you .. just listen to yourself .. fucking dumbass , i shouldnt even respond to such an ignorant pos.

Ya really caught up too him he was blanketed by khabib .. what a beating he got lmao .. guy left without a mark on him .
And he won the 3rd rd lmao stupid people saying stupid things ... got anymore gems of how bad ass you are and how you can fuck people up haha , how about more insight on how conor took such a beating ..

P.s and nobody cares what you take personal or what you think you can do in you own fantasy land grow up .. same childish mentality I was talking about before, and you displayed it again ..
You have no idea son. You'd be my bitch in under a minute. And that's real talk bitchboy. How many fights you have? Your fatass probably has never even been to a gym. You're a fake troll, and you're not even good at that! You probably suck at life all together. I guarantee you I wouldnt even have to hit you. I'd slap you once in the mouth the moment you opened it and you'd cry and press charges. But if you actually think you're tough and your mom would let you borrow her car, how far from Louisville are you? I'll meet you if you're anywhere remotely close.

You have no idea son. You'd be my bitch in under a minute. And that's real talk bitchboy. How many fights you have? Your fatass probably has never even been to a gym. You're a fake troll, and you're not even good at that! You probably suck at life all together. I guarantee you I wouldnt even have to hit you. I'd slap you once in the mouth the moment you opened it and you'd cry and press charges. But if you actually think you're tough and your mom would let you borrow her car, how far from Louisville are you? I'll meet you if you're anywhere remotely close.
Lol fatass you are a funny guy ... and scary!! I don't troll at all I don't have too .

And yes I've been too a gym and still go lmao I got more Picograms running through me than Jon Jones..

I don't think you would slap much only the ground and that's about it , you are a crazy immature person.. I'm already in your head CONOR style probably sleep in 13 seconds too .. know go away ya weirdo , and go see a psychiatrist you need some new meds .

Haha bitchboy what are you like 45 .. dude , keep going you're too funny .

What are you gonna do next? The backhand haha

Lol fatass you are a funny guy ... and scary!! I don't troll at all I don't have too .

And yes I've been too a gym and still go lmao I got more Picograms running through me than Jon Jones..

I don't think you would slap much only the ground and that's about it , you are a crazy immature person.. I'm already in your head CONOR style probably sleep in 13 seconds too .. know go away ya weirdo , and go see a psychiatrist you need some new meds .

Haha bitchboy what are you like 45 .. dude , keep going you're too funny .

What are you gonna do next? The backhand haha
Wow kid. Not only is your spelling and grammar bad, but so is your math... Its obvious by the the way talk you're nothing but a dumb troll. Talking about picograms and shit. I'm saying you're a fucking pussy, and am willing to meet you in person and say it to your face. Do you have the balls to back up your shit talking in real life? Fucking doubt it. Unlike most of you cowards, I've been in a cage! I've slammed dudes on their heads, I've strangled people unconscious. Please come test me kid. I'm officially calling you out. Are you a do nothing bitch? Or do you really think you're tough? I know what you are, I just want to hear you decline because we both know that you will, and don't do any of the shit you claim. Because you're a bitch. Now, I'm in the Louisville area. Whats your location?

Wow kid. Not only is your spelling and grammar bad, but so is your math... Its obvious by the the way talk you're nothing but a dumb troll. Talking about picograms and shit. I'm saying you're a fucking pussy, and am willing to meet you in person and say it to your face. Do you have the balls to back up your shit talking in real life? Fucking doubt it. Unlike most of you cowards, I've been in a cage! I've slammed dudes on their heads, I've strangled people unconscious. Please come test me kid. I'm officially calling you out. Are you a do nothing bitch? Or do you really think you're tough? I know what you are, I just want to hear you decline because we both know that you will, and don't do any of the shit you claim. Because you're a bitch. Now, I'm in the Louisville area. Whats your location?
Did not read !! It's called a paragraph , learn about them before you lecture anyone about grammer & spelling there champ ..

Bro I live in New England, calm down toothless aggression if I ever met you I would say something . Lol Triggered much old man ?

You drive to Boston and you can say it to my face 10 -4 tough guy .. I made a joke about Picograms.. I like to work out and take testosterone, and you called me fat it was funny .

Bro on a honest note I guess you sucked in that cage .. nobody knows your name do they ??? But if your old ass is that upset hit me up cupcake and you will be shocked :)

Did not read !! It's called a paragraph , learn about them before you lecture anyone about grammer & spelling there champ ..

Bro I live in New England, calm down toothless aggression if I ever met you I would say something . Lol Triggered much old man ?

You drive to Boston and you can say it to my face 10 -4 tough guy .. I made a joke about Picograms.. I like to work out and take testosterone, and you called me fat it was funny .

Bro on a honest note I guess you sucked in that cage .. nobody knows your name do they ??? But if your old ass is that upset hit me up cupcake and you will be shocked :)
Do nothing bitch.... Like I thought

Do nothing bitch.... Like I thought
Ya , you won that tough guy ... 1-0 today lmao you're a fucking clown .. low i.q I'm surprised you can type but it makes sense since we have spell check ...

You are too far away to humble but you need it .. you're too old anyways I would seriously hurt you

Ya , you won that tough guy ... 1-0 today lmao you're a fucking clown .. low i.q I'm surprised you can type but it makes sense since we have spell check ...

You are too far away to humble but you need it .. you're too old anyways I would seriously hurt you
I said I'd meet halfway, if your mom would let you borrow her car. You probably can't afford the gas though huh? I might be 40, but I'm almost definitely in better shape than you. 100% you can't hurt me. Now fuck off son, you already admitted defeat.

I said I'd meet halfway, if your mom would let you borrow her car. You probably can't afford the gas though huh? I might be 40, but I'm almost definitely in better shape than you. 100% you can't hurt me. Now fuck off son, you already admitted defeat.
I'll outlift you anywhere .. and yes you are 40 yrs old now act it , before you get yourself fucked up son .

The mom jokes and basement jokes really show your age .. you need new material.. and your just lucky we live apart or we could have some fun and see what happens .. but I'm on peds lmao , better look out :)" I'm gonna need them " right ? because that's what an old man would say

I'll outlift you anywhere .. and yes you are 40 yrs old now act it , before you get yourself fucked up son .

The mom jokes and basement jokes really show your age .. you need new material.. and your just lucky we live apart or we could have some fun and see what happens .. but I'm on peds lmao , better look out :)" I'm gonna need them " right ? because that's what an old man would say
Oh my bad... You really lift bro? Fuck outta with that shit. All them muscles wouldn't help you kid. Muscles dont make you a better fighter. You act like you're the only person in the world that "lifts". You're not the only one in this discussion the does. Shit I probably lift more in my job than you do when you workout. All that mentioning testosterone means, is you're an insecure little bitch that can't do shit the right way. You wouldn't be the first person who lifts I kicked the shit out of. Nor would you be the first with fake muscles I choked unconscious. You're nothing special son.

Oh my bad... You really lift bro? Fuck outta with that shit. All them muscles wouldn't help you kid. Muscles dont make you a better fighter. You act like you're the only person in the world that "lifts". You're not the only one in this discussion the does. Shit I probably lift more in my job than you do when you workout. All that mentioning testosterone means, is you're an insecure little bitch that can't do shit the right way. You wouldn't be the first person who lifts I kicked the shit out of. Nor would you be the first with fake muscles I choked unconscious. You're nothing special son.
1 . You need serious help , you seem pretty messed up for 40 act more like 15 .

2. I forgot your a badass my bad ... you gotta keep mentioning the glory days .. dude your 40 .

3. Your 40 ... you should be a dad & husband , which you are probably neither and if you are ... guareentee you are paying child support and are a shitty husband or boyfriend , working at a low class job barely scraping by between your drug habit & your bills .. I would say woods work or construction type stuff .. don't care really but your behavior is of a poor person/low class .

4. Just shut up already , enough with your psycho babble talk of driving half way to Boston... you sound like an idiot and I'm sure look like 1 too . Now go take your 43yold broken ass down a notch before someone breaks your goddamn hip .

P.s what's with the walls of text you illiterate fuck ... add high school drop out too your list .

1 . You need serious help , you seem pretty messed up for 40 act more like 15 .

2. I forgot your a badass my bad ... you gotta keep mentioning the glory days .. dude your 40 .

3. Your 40 ... you should be a dad & husband , which you are probably neither and if you are ... guareentee you are paying child support and are a shitty husband or boyfriend , working at a low class job barely scraping by between your drug habit & your bills .. I would say woods work or construction type stuff .. don't care really but your behavior is of a poor person/low class .

4. Just shut up already , enough with your psycho babble talk of driving half way to Boston... you sound like an idiot and I'm sure look like 1 too . Now go take your 43yold broken ass down a notch before someone breaks your goddamn hip .

P.s what's with the walls of text you illiterate fuck ... add high school drop out too your list .
You talk shit about my family like you did, but I'm immature? Get a life bitch. Like I said before, I don't play stupid games and would fuck you up and leave eating through a straw if you said that in front of me.
And fyi I'm happily married, with kids. Own my own home and a business. So eat a dick(probably where you get that testosterone you're so proud of) while living in your moms basement. Now I'm putting you on ignore because youre an internet pussy.

You talk shit about my family like you did, but I'm immature? Get a life bitch. Like I said before, I don't play stupid games and would fuck you up and leave eating through a straw if you said that in front of me.
And fyi I'm happily married, with kids. Own my own home and a business. So eat a dick(probably where you get that testosterone you're so proud of) while living in your moms basement. Now I'm putting you on ignore because youre an internet pussy.
Your made up business & family ... think about this your gonna beat someone , because they told you they would say something to your face & you didn't like it

Your made up business & family ... think about this your gonna beat someone , because they told you they would say something to your face & you didn't like it
You wouldn't though, because you're a pussy. And I'm not a little midget like you, I don't need testosterone to make me feel big and tough. I'll fight for fun! My business is made up, I made feom the ground up. Through hard work and dedication. Something you obviously know nothing about, because you look for the easy way to build yourself up. Fucking loser

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El Diego
Back