Why is Bendo fighting Khabilov?

I would much prefer Khabib vs Bendo, but I don't think Bendo wants any of that.

Bendo wanted that, at the time Khabib didnt have anyone to fight, Bendo offered to fight him but apparently got the wrong guy and called out Khabilov instead, he would probably be fighting Khabib right now if he didn't call the other guy out.

khabib and all those russian fighters are chumps. Wait until they fight guys like pettis and nate diaz. They will get knocked the fuck out

Maybe Pettis, they'd all wipe the floor with Diaz, particularly Khabib, not even close.

Bendo wanted that, at the time Khabib didnt have anyone to fight, Bendo offered to fight him but apparently got the wrong guy and called out Khabilov instead, he would probably be fighting Khabib right now if he didn't call the other guy out.

Any source for that information? Sounds like a load of bullshit.

Any source for that information? Sounds like a load of bullshit.

Twitter and its bascily known, even reporters asked him that and he said, he called the wrong guy out but since he agreed to figth him he wouldn't back out, everyone noticed that at the time it was happening, it was before Khabib got the Rafael dos Anjos figth.

Twitter and its bascily known, even reporters asked him that and he said, he called the wrong guy out but since he agreed to figth him he wouldn't back out, everyone noticed that at the time it was happening, it was before Khabib got the Rafael dos Anjos figth.

Do you have a source? (By that I mean link the tweet/an interview where he says that) You're not the first person I've seen say that is the case but it sounds like a joke started on the forums that people took seriously for whatever reason.

...............he is the chosen one. :icon_chee

Do you have a source? (By that I mean link the tweet/an interview where he says that) You're not the first person I've seen say that is the case but it sounds like a joke started on the forums that people took seriously for whatever reason.

I saw the tweet at the time and the interviews if you dont believe it I'm not going to look for it for you, hate on the guy if you want...

Because he thought they were talking about THIS GUY when the fight was made:

111413-UFC-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Baits-Bear-PI-CH_20131114203234352_660_320.JPG

I saw the tweet at the time and the interviews if you dont believe it I'm not going to look for it, hate on the guy if you want...

>....>

Hate on who? I'm just saying that it doesn't seem realistic that he mistook one for the other and that's why he's fighting him. Who made the tweet, Bendo?

We've been over this. Bendo thought he called out Khabibi, then he realized too late that it was Khabilov.

I thought it was the other way around. Khabilov called out bendo and bendo thought it was khabibi, but then was like oh well. Im wondering why its only 3 rounds

Back