Why is Bendo fighting Khabilov?

MachidaNo1Fan

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Just realized how little sense this fight makes lol. Did he call out the wrong fighter? Khabib vs Bendo woulda make alot more sense. Expect a long, boring 25 min decision victory for Henderson. Khabilov isn't good enough to beat top 10 fighters

We've been over this. Bendo thought he called out Khabibi, then he realized too late that it was Khabilov.

khabib and all those russian fighters are chumps. Wait until they fight guys like pettis and nate diaz. They will get knocked the fuck out

khabib and all those russian fighters are chumps. Wait until they fight guys like pettis and nate diaz. They will get knocked the fuck out

Khabib would probably lay on diaz but you're trolling so i'll just stop replying to you

Because they signed to fight each other. I believe thats how most match ups work.

Khabib would probably lay on diaz but you're trolling so i'll just stop replying to you

diazpellegrino.gif

Just realized how little sense this fight makes lol. Did he call out the wrong fighter? Khabib vs Bendo woulda make alot more sense. Expect a long, boring 25 min decision victory for Henderson. Khabilov isn't good enough to beat top 10 fighters

I would much prefer Khabib vs Bendo, but I don't think Bendo wants any of that.

Why is everyone acting like khabilov isnt a beast?

Why is everyone acting like khabilov isnt a beast?

Not saying he's not a beast, but his best win is against Masvidal who, while a solid fighter, is pretty much a top 10/15 gatekeeper. He's unproven at this point.

Khabilov beat Masvidal, who challenged Melendez for SF title and gave him a run for his money. The Russian is also undefeated in the UFC. A lot of people are underestimating Khabilov and writing him off. I'm not saying he will beat Bendo, but I would not be surprised if Khabilov does. This is actually a lot close of a competition than people give credit for.

How is he a beast lol? Did you see his fight with Yancy, and Jorge? He's nothing special. Average fighter

Masvidals another guy thats underrated, in my opinion.
And The Yancy fight was just weird...

Rankings don't matter

If bendo actually signed the fight thinking it was khabib then lol. I was thinking this fight is set up because he could get a win but not get a title shot yet

rustam called out henderson cause he said it would bump him up fast in the rankings.

Haha I swear I thought he was fighting Khabib until I started watching the fights tonight.

Back