Why is Amanda Nunes's hairline receding?

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS doesn't know a lot of girls

471211.jpg
any other details? lol that sucks

Does anyone know why, when I eat something, the next day some brown stuff comes out of my rectum?

When your hairline starts receding it will be more like minutes after you eat that the brown stuff will come out.

Have you ever known a woman for an extended period of time? Their hairlines recede too, you know.
This. I'm home for the holidays and ran into my high school English teacher at the store and her hairline had aborted mission on her man. It messed me up for a sec. But we all get old man. Circle of life and shit.

#GUERNICAbless

I just looked through some pictures of Amanda and noticed her hairline keeps moving further away from her forehead. It's very strange and unsettling. Does anybody have any clues on why this is happening?

Before

RcKZwFa.png

After

sqO77Hs.jpg
Dare I say she almost looks fuck-able in the first pic? :p

Thank you to the kind sir who posted the Rosario Dawson comparison pic. :)

A lot of times, it can recede because of tying it up in a tight ponytail for long periods of time

Because she is the man in the relationship.

d_receding_hairline_p09-25-11.jpg

Age!. everyones hair receds with age.

I just looked through some pictures of Amanda and noticed her hairline keeps moving further away from her forehead. It's very strange and unsettling. Does anybody have any clues on why this is happening?

Before

RcKZwFa.png

After

sqO77Hs.jpg
I like where you are going with this. Quality thread!

Clearly the joke went over your head dicklips

E meaning ecstasy. It causes premature hairline receding. You ever seen a mollyhead? I've seen it turn 24 year old guys grey and balding. It's not just me who noticed it either.

Get your shit together Sean.

Clearly you are the joke........go back to your parents basement.

Her mother carried the gene for Male pattern baldness and passed it on to her son?

im sure the "enhancing substances" shes on doesnt help her preserve her hair

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back