Why hasn't anybody thought of this for UFC 200?

The lord of bones

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If Conor wins or even loses to Nate and decides his body won't let him fight at FW any longer, what about Conor vs. Silva at a catchweight for the main event of UFC 200? That would be so ridiculously incredible and anybody who says they wouldn't watch it & love it is either no MMA fan or just loves finding a reason to complain.

no man. I don't think they really belong together in a cage. different generational idols that shouldn't be mixed imo.

After Silva's throwing away is his fight against Bisping does anyone want to see him fight again?

Because there is no chance it's happening.

At this time I think Conor would KO Silva

the fight was excellent and people wanna see him again
As a huge Silva fan (I went from Brazil to Vegas alone to watch him break his leg) I hope he retires, he's only tarnishing his legacy now.

As a huge Silva fan (I went from Brazil to Vegas alone to watch him break his leg) I hope he retires, he's only tarnishing his legacy now.
noted. I'm also a huge fan and I wish to see him fight again. Last night was definitely very frustrating as a fan but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

noted. I'm also a huge fan and I wish to see him fight again. Last night was definitely very frustrating as a fan but I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Of course I would watch but I know he's done, just like I know JDS and Machida are also done, there's no point in expecting those guys to go very far.

Werdum vs Conor @ ufc 200 makes more sense at catch weight of 250 lbs.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back