Why has joe rogan aged so poorly?

Mr Rogan almost looks like he does a little bit of closet case drinking. Drinking alcohol will give you that funny look, the bloated water weight face little bit of baggage underneath the eyes…… Kind of swollen

I feel like the best way to rock a bald head is by conplimenting it with a sick beard

wRCR5kZ.jpg

he has admitted to taking hgh and trt, which i thought both had far burning and anti-aging properties. So why does joe look like hes aged tremendously(no joke intended) in the past few years? Also he seems to have a hard time keeping his fat at a low percentage. Although he exercises regularly and eats a fairly healthy diet?

I wasn't aware that he looked like he'd aged poorly. The dude is almost 50. If you could look like that at 50, 100 bucks says you'd take it.

I dont know what Rogan is or isnt doing but here's a possibility. I started competitive body building in the early 80's with about a dozen close friends. We ALL used PED's and got really big (typical weight gains 40 lbs +). PED's make you feel invincible and make some start burning the candle at both ends (recreational drug use/drinking). Now, as we enter our early 50's, only two of us are alive. The others all died from a combination of roids and party drugs. Most died of congestive heart failure related to roids and oxycontin use. I expect to be the only one left within a year because the other guy is still a party animal.

Mr Rogan almost looks like he does a little bit of closet case drinking. Drinking alcohol will give you that funny look, the bloated water weight face little bit of baggage underneath the eyes…… Kind of swollen
Maybe at the comedy shows.

Back