• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why fighter doesn't have the right to cry?

Crying is actually pretty healthy. I wish I could cry a little more but outside of funerals of close family and some breakups it doesn't happen. Outside of that I cried when I was cut from the team (I used to play in the youth squads of a professional soccer team. When it comes to sport you give so much I understand the crying very well.

I was a bit teary eyed when Cody McKenzie was cut though.

Everyone has a right to cry

Everybody hurts, sometimes

They can cry all they want, and I'm going to make fun of them just like I do to people who cry IRL, myself included. Crying is for pussies and I'm a pussy who likes to make fun of pussies.

They are allowed to cry.

In the same vein, we are allowed to laugh and make GIFs of it.

Crying is for men in cycles.

are-you-crying-theres-no-crying-in-mma.jpg

Honestly I don't mind it and I could understand why the would cry, I only shit on fighters crying when they have been pretty cocky or arrogant before a fight, like "ha! You deserve it bitch!

Because they are beta cuck virgins. The posters saying it, not the crying fighters. There’s nothing wrong with fighters crying

I dont understand why people keep making joke when fighters getting emonital and cry, what is the problem with someone cry?
It depends on the reason. There are people who cry for everything, and it becomes annoying. But I have no problem with athletes crying out of utter disappointment or great joy once in a while.

I've seen great athletes crumble crying when achieving their ultimate goal, or when failing it. I guess it shows their devotion to the sport and the importance they give to that in their lives

I dont understand why people keep making joke when fighters getting emonital and cry, what is the problem with someone cry? Do you guys think that fighters are some kind of unemotional animal that don't have the right to cry?
LOL even Jon's fans are making joke of DC crying, call DC a cry baby although Jon was crying too when he get his ass caught cheating. What is the logic behind this, can some experts explained this to me?
824380536.0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Rumble-Johnson-Crying.png

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

By the way: LHW has the most cry babies in the UFC
I always thought it was gangster when Aldo would tear up after each successful defense.

Honestly I totally get why fighters or people in general cry. We all cry from time to time. I understand why. These are emotional times. But at the same time we are savages and like to make fun out of people and their misfortune.

Like I love DC, I'm picking him to beat Stipe. But when he cried against Jones and made that infamous face. The savageness in me came out. It's just too funny man. I was taking the piss.

But it's just light hearted humour. I don't actually think he is a pussy or anything. Just mocking people. I do it to everyone. Whatsmore I can take it if people do it to me.

We are all just having fun here. It's funny as fuck. And when the trolls personally affect a fighter or celeb and they respond it's even more hilarious. We're just naughty by nature. But ofcourse if I was close to someone I would give them support and kind words. But if I'm a million miles away and they ain't gonna be hearing from me. I don't care.

I dont understand why people keep making joke when fighters getting emonital and cry, what is the problem with someone cry? Do you guys think that fighters are some kind of unemotional animal that don't have the right to cry?
LOL even Jon's fans are making joke of DC crying, call DC a cry baby although Jon was crying too when he get his ass caught cheating. What is the logic behind this, can some experts explained this to me?
824380536.0.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Rumble-Johnson-Crying.png

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

By the way: LHW has the most cry babies in the UFC

English buddy.

People have the right to do whatever they want. Personally, Im not a fan of public displays of affection/emotion.

Back