Why even have decisions if they are predetermined in some cases?

2004 account

For a fair sport/true mma fan, ain't no shill
@Silver
Reaction score
Obviously I'm being extreme but really though, why isn't more being done to fight this incompetence (corruption, in reality)?

Ufc mma needs a judging reform and Dana and company who seem to have made huge strides for getting mma to where it is today, conveniently wash their hands and refuse to even fight amd fix this bs that is ruining fighters careers, money and records.

In reality what I feel is the ufc programs people with the "don't leave it in the hands of the judges" and "to beat the champ you gotta beat the champ" and then blames it on the boxing system like they havnt adapted it perfectly to fit their fight meddling scheme. Ambiguity is their best friend when fixing fights through judge bribery most probably.

Yoel, reyes, and many other fighters who have gotten horrible and questionable decision losses on their record should be way more vocal and try to create some type of change.

How can the ufc continue to get away with this crap? They even have failed to get the new anti poke mma gloves incorporated officially. Jones was warned 3 times last night, looks like he is going back to his usual ways.

For such a big, professional and worldwide mma organization, they sure are lacking in many departments not just the obvious ones like weak cards and fighter pay.

What do the fighters need to do?

I'm convinced that you have to get a stoppage on Jones. Decisions do not work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back