Why don’t they have Women’s UFC?

8 years with only 2-3 fights on a card and the roster barely has any women. Imagine a 400-500 female roster. We could see some amazing talent.
The recruiting pool will never be the same. They don't get the same money, women generally don't see fighting in the same light, etc etc

It’s not there yet. It may never get there. It wouldn’t generate enough income. You only watch it now because it’s surrounded by the MMA you want to watch

The recruiting pool will never be the same. They don't get the same money, women generally don't see fighting in the same light, etc
I didnt say to pay them a ton more money. But Why not have events for specifically recruiting female talent. Theres a ton of female fighters worldwide who fight in local promotions and small shows as well as the ones already in the UFC.

Because UFC is about integration not seperation. Seperation is not good for their product. Its limiting and stupid.

Because UFC is about integration not seperation. Seperation is not good for their product. Its limiting and stupid.
WUFC is still UFC, same exact product, but it gives the women exposure.

seems like you guys care more about dana’s pockets than the growth of womens mma.

It’s not there yet. It may never get there. It wouldn’t generate enough income. You only watch it now because it’s surrounded by the MMA you want to watch
I like to watch many female fighters and glad they are mixed in. I think the same goes for most people. The guys cryin about it think the UFC is stupid,but they should look at themselves instead.
As a business it would be stupid to seperate,and they NEVER will do that. So people should get used to the idea.

WUFC is still UFC, same exact product, but it gives the women exposure.

seems like you guys care more about dana’s pockets than the growth of womens mma.
lolololol

Seems like its doing just fine to me where its at.

The current UFC platform is holding WMMA back with only 2-3 WMMA fights per card.

If WUFC was introduced it would have a full card of WMMA fights which would expose WMMA more to the mainstream.

The current UFC platform is holding WMMA back with only 2-3 WMMA fights per card.

If WUFC was introduced it would have a full card of WMMA fights which would expose WMMA more to the mainstream.
There are more male than female fighters on the roster.

lolololol

Seems like its doing just fine to me where its at.
Look at the response in this thread and other wmma debates on sherdog, seems like tons of people hate wmma and tons of people love it. Why not give them both what they want. With WUFC it can separate it and the people whole hate it can watch normal UFC and the people who love it can watch it uninterrupted by male fights. And the true mma fan can watch both, THAT MEANS MORE EVENTS!

Look at the response in this thread and other wmma debates on sherdog, seems like tons of people hate wmma and tons of people love it. Why not give them both what they want. With WUFC it can separate it and the people whole hate it can watch normal UFC and the people who love it can watch it uninterrupted by male fights. And the true mma fan can watch both, THAT MEANS MORE EVENTS!
I dont want that. Those people who complain about it can fuck off. OH NO WOMEN ICKY

I like to watch many female fighters and glad they are mixed in. I think the same goes for most people. The guys cryin about it think the UFC is stupid,but they should look at themselves instead.
As a business it would be stupid to seperate,and they NEVER will do that. So people should get used to the idea.
I should take a look at myself if I don’t like WMMA? Why is that?
Yes, it’d be stupid to separate the two because WMMA couldn’t survive on its own. That’s because most people don’t like it. At the least, they don’t like it enough for it to exist on its own

I should take a look at myself if I don’t like WMMA? Why is that?
Yes, it’d be stupid to separate the two because WMMA couldn’t survive on its own. That’s because most people don’t like it. At the least, they don’t like it enough for it to exist on its own
I like the variety on the current UFC landscape. I have NO problem with it at all.

Thank you! Jesus these guys just dont get it. Its good for female fighters to get the exposure. With the way it is now, there will never be a real avenue for female fighters because the tiny amount of fighters on the roster. Stop treating mma as a niche to make u feel good that they are on the mens cards too, give them the same amount of fights per year and total amount of fighters signed.

Thank you! Jesus these guys just dont get it. Its good for female fighters to get the exposure. With the way it is now, there will never be a real avenue for female fighters because the tiny amount of fighters on the roster. Stop treating mma as a niche to make u feel good that they are on the mens cards too, give them the same amount of fights per year and total amount of fighters signed.
What could be better exposure than being on a UFC card? Exactly. Nothing.

What could be better exposure than being on a UFC card? Exactly. Nothing.
Ummm so 1-2 fights on the undercard, so thats 2-4 women being seen.

vs.

9-10 fights and 18-20 female fighters being seen. Along with the interviews, leadups to the fights etc . And going from 30 women fighters having a career being signed with the UFC to 300-400 womens fighters with career contracts with the UFC.

womens mma is being bottle necked by sharing the game with the mens venue.

Ummm so 1-2 fights on the undercard, so thats 2-4 women being seen.

vs.

9-10 fights and 18-20 female fighters being seen. Along with the interviews, leadups to the fights etc . And going from 30 women fighters having a career being signed with the UFC to 300-400 womens fighters with career contracts with the UFC.

womens mma is being bottle necked by sharing the game with the mens venue.
Whoever makes the decision to take the shevchenko sisters,Zhang weili,Joanna Champion,Nunes,and Ribas off my UFC tv,is gettin shot. Believe that.

Idc, I still dont "like" watching women fight. I felt really bad for Jedrzejczyks hematoma but not Hominicks for example. The elite women are worth watching skill wise though. Women fighting irl is gross, most victories coming by way of submission (ripped scalp), again idc.

Back