why doesn't the UFC..( updated) usada bones..

TS seems like a good guy, but what a silly thread lol

Its silly when big fights are canceled 2 days before big events. Ufc loses tons of $ on marketing fights. Free supplements for contract fighters would be great.

Its silly when big fights are canceled 2 days before big events. Ufc loses tons of $ on marketing fights. Free supplements for contract fighters would be great.

You are not understanding & it won't stop fighters from cheating anyway

This way fighters are not allowed to use other suplements outside there FREE supplement contract or sponsorship.

You cannot do that
UFC cannot control what brand fighters consume 24/7/365
The same way they cannot control anything else away from fight week.

It is not a very thought out post man

What is next?
Fighters are not allowed to eat McD only BK bc UFC says so?

Have a legit supplement company like Muscle Farm provide supplements to the fighters who are on contract with the UFC. Sorta like the Reebox sponsorship. This way fighters are not allowed to use other suplements outside there FREE supplement contract or sponsorship. This would save the UFC $ at the end and would put more accountability on the fighters. They couldn't use " I didn't know I was taking illegal substances" argument.

They have a list of approved stuff they can take from USADA, they choose to still take whatever they want, and then blame "tainted supplements", "skin cream", "dick pills", "i got a doctor prescription", and so on.

I think it was on Rogan´s podcast that Demetrious Johnson told him that he just calls USADA checking about supplements before taking anything unlisted, and not the other way around like some of the fighters that have been caught recent do, like Cyborg and her whole "medical treatment" thing.

They have a list of approved stuff they can take from USADA, they choose to still take whatever they want, and then blame "tainted supplements", "skin cream", "dick pills", "i got a doctor prescription", and so on.

I think it was on Rogan´s podcast that Demetrious Johnson told him that he just calls USADA checking about supplements before taking anything unlisted, and not the other way around like some of the fighters that have been caught recent do, like Cyborg and her whole "medical treatment" thing.

Seems simple to do

Although I'd hate the 24/7 whereabouts thing, but contacting USADA before taking anything new seems simple enough

Have a legit supplement company like Muscle Farm provide supplements to the fighters who are on contract with the UFC. Sorta like the Reebox sponsorship. This way fighters are not allowed to use other suplements outside there FREE supplement contract or sponsorship. This would save the UFC $ at the end and would put more accountability on the fighters. They couldn't use " I didn't know I was taking illegal substances" argument.
Save money? Cost money more like it. The UFC isn't going to batch test every supplement just like these companies. They have tainted product for a reason.

Because banned substances do a lot more for them than supplements offered by legit companies.

Because banned substances do a lot more for them than supplements offered by legit companies.

I know, i know but than they wouldn't have an excuse for their fail test if they were only able to take a sponsor supplement during their contract.

Save money? Cost money more like it. The UFC isn't going to batch test every supplement just like these companies. They have tainted product for a reason.

No. The supplement company would make sure their own supplements met usada outlines. They would want the $ from the ufc and exposure to not have tainted supplements. They would lose their huge contract withe the ufc if they did have tainted supplements.

No. The supplement company would make sure their own supplements met usada outlines. They would want the $ from the ufc and exposure to not have tainted supplements. They would lose their huge contract withe the ufc if they did have tainted supplements.
Do you think that the companies that have had "tainted" products want that reputation? But it happened anyway. If a company did supply fighters with faulty products, what company would take it's place? What happens if it happens again with another company?

many fighters jerk and smoke their own supps at home though

Wouldn't surprised me if Fedor finally sign a deal with the UFC.

You know what? That's actually not a bad idea. It would have saved UFC 200.

<mma4>

Don't fighters get some cash from pushing what supplements they use on social media?

Do you think that the companies that have had "tainted" products want that reputation? But it happened anyway. If a company did supply fighters with faulty products, what company would take it's place? What happens if it happens again with another company?

Legit companies don't taint there products. It's usually brands that are trying to make a name for themselves have tainted supplements. I bodybuild and hang with bodybuilders, we all know what companies have tainted supplements.

Legit companies don't taint there products. It's usually brands that are trying to make a name for themselves have tainted supplements. I bodybuild and hang with bodybuilders, we all know what companies have tainted supplements.
You have never dealt with supplement companies. Your theory is full of holes.

Back