Why doesnt the UFC bill Francis Ngannou as 6"5? I SWEAR he is taller than 6"4

it's because all his 6'4" opponents are not actually 6'4".

UFC height facts are made up half the time. Subtract at least a inch, if not 2 inches and you'll be somewhere close.

I
Celeb height has Ngannou as a tall close to 6"5, guy. 195cm or so. Overeem is a legit 6"3 1/2 id say roughly and he was a little shorter than Ngannou

Who cares they don't even promote him and treat him like shit anyway lol you think they care about an inch? Was Tyson even 6ft? Francis with the right promotional push and marketing could be a massive star.
Tyson was 5'10" listed at 5'11.5"

I
Celeb height has Ngannou as a tall close to 6"5, guy. 195cm or so. Overeem is a legit 6"3 1/2 id say roughly and he was a little shorter than Ngannou
I think Overeem is slightly shorter than 6'3". Arlovski and Ngannou are legit 6'4"

images

Anything other than weight is irrelevant, they probably go by whatever the fighters claim they are.

I think Overeem is slightly shorter than 6'3". Arlovski and Ngannou are legit 6'4"

images
Arlovski is closer to the camera so he appears taller. Overeem is a legit 6'4".

They grade height on a bell curve iirc

Francis is a legit 6 foot 4. He was identical as 6 foot 4 Stipe in their face offs. The problem is many Heavyweights inflate their heights. For example, 6 foot 1.5 inch Rozenstruik was listed as 6 foot 4, making Francis appear taller than 6 foot 4.

Does it matter?
No, why wouldn't it matter at all for a 4 billion dollar company, which promotes itself as being the premier org in MMA, to have fighters statistics to be actually factual in nature?

It doesn't fuckin matter at all. /s

With everyone who is 6"4 he stands next to he is taller
Most of his opponents who were listed as 6'4" aren't actually that height.

Ngannou isn't even as tall as 6'4.75" Bryant:
EsrWQfTVEAARTmh.jpg

And Bryant isn't even standing completely upright in this photo.

Back