• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why doesnt Jiri have a scar from shoulder surgery

You can get arthroscopic surgery that leaves small holes to be stitched up, not a giant incision. Those make much smaller scars.
True. I had arthroscopic shoulder surgery. 3 minor holes, which needed 3 stitches and 2 for the holes in the front, and 2 in the back for the one hole.
One hole is for the camera.

He almost certainly had arthroscopic surgery. It usually leaves a couple small scars in the front and back. You can have some serious shoulder injuries and do arthroscopic, my doctor said they basically always do that for shoulder injuries these days.
Source is I had a severe type 3 slap tear (probably not as bad as what Jiri had so I dunno too many specifics) and I got the surgery because even with months of physio I couldn't use that arm in a sports/athletic setting at all.

I had major shoulder surgery in 2009 to repair a torn labrum and rotator cuff that included fully opening up my shoulder from the front as well as an arthroscopic procedure from the back. The front left pretty a gnarly six inch scar that's still very prominent, while the back was closed with one staple and faded very quickly. I was talking to a friend recently who's an orthopedic nurse and she said these days that surgery would be done fully arthroscopically. For whatever that's worth.

Incisions for surgeries hide quite nicely if you are not the type to build keloid scars. Like the bra strap incision will be almost invisible after a year and that is a big open surgery. It hides so nicely between the deltoid muscle and the pectoral muscle, especially if you are lean and athletic.

Jiri most probably had a mainly arthroscopy type of surgery, which leaves you only with 4-8 small holes.
IMG_5616.jpeg

Yep he must have had arthroscopic rather than open surgery which leaves almost no scares

Surgery now a days is much less invasive than it was before. Less cutting. If anderson had broken his leg before he did, they would have probably cut his leg and left a horrible scar but instead they put a rod through his knee

Good stitch work? I had about 50 stitches on the back of my neck and about 30 on my face. You wouldn’t notice either unless you looked closely or the light shined at a certain angle

Yeah this injury is fixed through arthroscopic surgery. You can do crazy stuff with keyhole, like re-attaching completely torn off tendons to the bone. Performed one of these on my Musculoskeletal rotation, and was amazed at how much can be accomplished.

The surgeon was such a skilled samurai that his body didn't even realize it was cut

Shinobi surgery.

19217212.jpg

They used nanotech robotic surgeons from Japan

Back