Why doesn't any store carry FCF gear but themselves?

Filipe_Br

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
I like Full Contact Fighter gear but it is way too overpriced to buy directly from them, I believe that if RioFightwear, Casca Grossa and etc... were to sell their gear, it would be a bit cheaper, because if you look at bas rutten's store that sells those Twins gloves for $44 and then look at a retailer of them they go for about $25. Is it because they really won't do business or you store owners don't want to? I think it could be a great addition to your inventory, but this is just from my buyer's perspective. Thank you.

I agree- I personally like the black new fight shorts and tee that- st pierre wore at ufc 54- but there stuff is a bit pricey

I think that it's just the way they like to run their company. Take for example, The Gap or Abercrombie & Fitch, they sell their stuff through their own stores exclusively. mmawarehouse.com does carry some FCF stuff though.

MMAWarehouse.Com also carrys FCF gear. Ive ordered from them before.. very prompt on shipping and great customer service.

FCF stuff is pretty cool. MMAWarehouse.com is supposed to be pretty good if you want some FCF stuff like KungFuCow said.

But with most companies like that they will not let dealers be a dealer unless they stick to their prices. That goes with advertising ofcourse, they can do specials sometimes and such but you have to advertise their same price.

Oh I see, yeah mmawarehouse has them but sell them on the retail price, i just wish they would lower it a bit...

FCF hoodies are a bit more than others
but I've had mine for about 2 years and
it's still holding up great

If you control all or most of your items being sold you control the price pretty much completely. instead of making a little on wholesale they make the jump from manufacturer to retail. great profit margin. I would bet the other companys that sell there stuff only make a little on them anyway that way they have to sell at the retail price to make any money.

Tommy-Sambo said:
If you control all or most of your items being sold you control the price pretty much completely. instead of making a little on wholesale they make the jump from manufacturer to retail. great profit margin. I would bet the other companys that sell there stuff only make a little on them anyway that way they have to sell at the retail price to make any money.

Makes sense...

Hmm, their fight shorts look pretty cool. Does anyone have them? How are they?

I have a pair of XXXL board shorts and they fit a maybe 40 inch waste nothing bigger. They sweats shirts and beanies are top quality I can atest to that and they have a bad ass logo.

Back