Why does your imagination dwindle?

I do that too. People usually look at me like I'm crazy, but now I can show them our posts as proof that it's normal. Sometimes I talk out loud to sherdog too.

Yeah, my wife is used to it and my friends and family already know I have some screws loose. I'm a lovable crazy, not those stay away from me crazy. At least that's what I tell myself. lmao

Yeah, my wife is used to it and my friends and family already know I have some screws loose. I'm a lovable crazy, not those stay away from me crazy. At least that's what I tell myself. lmao

Yup everyone who knows me thinks im a little wack but in a good way as well. People who dont know me so well do sometimes react to me like im a bit odd. Once in a while it even hurts my feelings.

Yup everyone who knows me thinks im a little wack but in a good way as well. People who dont know me so well do sometimes react to me like im a bit odd. Once in a while it even hurts my feelings.

There's always people that don't like what they don't understand. Fuck those dudes

You're all figments of my imagination, so I'd say mine is still going strong.

Like Pinocchio says Im a real boy !!!!

If Fallon Fox can be a girl, you can be a real boy, mah boy. Just don't stick that nose of yours in people's businesses, unless they get off from it.

No time

Edit: upon further thought, I considered how much most people watch TV (or engage in other time wasting forms of entertainment) and realized that lack of free time probably isn't the answer. Idk.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back