why does wladimir klitschko donate money to africa and not ukraine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Piotr**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i mean, there is many poor people in ukraine, why doesnt he help his native country instead of african countries?

Because he does donate time and money to ukraine charities so your thread is pointless, that's why.

I assure you there are not many more poor children in Ukraine than in Africa. And secondly the Klitschkos built several orphanages in Ukraine and heavily support multiple foundations. They also support projects in Africa, South America, Asia and of course in Europe.

why does bush give so much money and support to israel yet he ignores the people of his own country. thats a better question....

how u hate your own race
easy. have massive uncontrolled non-white immigration in white countries who are plagued with a low birth rate. That's what they're currently doing in europe. a massive racial genocide , they all love it. It's also known as 'multiculture' .

easy. have massive uncontrolled non-white immigration in white countries who are plagued with a low birth rate. That's what they're currently doing in europe. a massive racial genocide , they all love it. It's also known as 'multiculture' .

Get your bullshit politics out of here.

Thats all true....but you will probably get banned for those comments.

Klithscho is a great man both in and out of the ring.

I'm sure he donates plenty of time and money to his own country/people.

Africa is in dire need for help, and has been for years. There is nothing wrong with helping others in need. As an american I can admit our country needs plenty of help, but so does everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back