WHy does T-City have problems with grammar?

Kaiserjuan

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
From his twitter:

I get it he's genetically mexican but he was born and raised in the US. I mean, even 15yo school dropout McGregor has better English.

I know he's a fighter and all but from a Gracie product I expect more: even though he talks in a cringy way, Rener is very well-spoken and articulate.
Why then, is Ortega's written English so bad? No hate here, I actually like him as a fighter...love the slick nasty finishes

Lol imagine if there was a UFC inn. Where you could get drinks and weigh yourself.

Second tweet looks fine. "Walking threw" likely means, he is walking and throwing at the smae time. But the first tweet does sound shady. Maybe it's t9?

Its just twitter

<LikeReally5>

On the other hand if there was no bad grammar it would seem a robot wrote the Tweets.

max is gonna bounce his head around a hundred times so his grammar may be worse after 231

Some people just got by the bare minimum in high school.
Most people don't remember shit they learned in school unless they make a conscious effort to.

He's dislehticxs

Some people just got by the bare minimum in high school.
Most people don't remember shit they learned in school unless they make a conscious effort to.
Honestly though, it’s a language he sees, speaks and reads daily. School isn’t much of a factor here. I learned English as a second language on my own and I would feel dumb for making those mistakes!

Still an awesome fighter and good dude though.

Meh. I understood what he meant. Guy gets punched in the face for a living

Thats not even that bad...............?

I see worse literally every single day from middle aged adults on my Facebook feed, and those are people that don't even get hit in the head for a living. Hell, some are even "educated" professionals making the type of money most of us would consider rich and powerful.

his post wasn't even thread worthy at all IMO

Cuz he from tha hood mah GUY!

thank god i don't use any of that social media shit

I know he’s getting from Robert Downey Jr, to open up the Ortega school for kids who can’t read real good, and want to learn how to do other stuff good too....

Oh no, that was Derek Zoolander.

He is getting help from Downey Jr, on helping get kids off the streets via A charitable BJJ academy.

So that pretty cool.

Back