why does sherdog suck ass??

OpenYourMind26

Blue Belt
Reaction score
probablly because you get an error message any time you try to post anything LMFAO (but it's true)

What is with that, just tried to crreate new thread, which i couldn't do, also tried to comment on another thread and again recieved an error message..

Fix your shit so that intelligent people can most with the morons.

Thanx.

probablly because you get an error message any time you try to post anything LMFAO (but it's true)

What is with that, just tried to crreate new thread, which i couldn't do, also tried to comment on another thread and again recieved an error message..

Thanx.

I have no idea what you're trying to say.

Thanx.

I do wish they would fix things up but shit happens and I'm sure they don't get paid a lot to keep this place open for us. This is by far the most popular MMA message board and it's the place I go for honest product reviews every time I buy new gear.

This is a great service so I'd say there are many more reasons why Sherdog rocks then why they suck, so go easy.

I get an error 5-10% of the time I post.. but regardless, the post still goes through.

Have you ever heard of a coordinating conjunction?

I mean... Fix your shit.

I think it has more to do with VBulletin than it does just SD. I've noticed this when comparing various forums.

There's no most count here any more. If there was, my most count would be higher because I have a lot of mosts in this forum.

You mods set the "miserable poster" option or whatever it's called on him huh?

how come i can't create a new thread? i can reply to any thread with no problem but i can't create a new one. this sucks. can this be fixed?

how come i can't create a new thread? i can reply to any thread with no problem but i can't create a new one. this sucks. can this be fixed?

They finally disabled white belts ability to start threads.

J/k - make the title only one or two words, submit new thread, then go back and change the title to whatever you want.

Back