why does Rhonda get a title shot without having to fight for the 31 contender spot

my point was why does a dominant champ who lost her title fight for a belt first fight back after after her loss but a dominant aldo didnt get that chance.

Aldo declined his. Plus no one cares about Nunes fighting the rest of the girls, they want to see Ronda.

Only sherdog is crying to see Aldo get put to sleep again. The fans wanted to see Conor move onto bigger and better things.

my point was why does a dominant champ who lost her title fight for a belt first fight back after after her loss but a dominant aldo didnt get that chance.
Conor ducked Aldo like Jose was a bat being swung at his head. This is more a conversation of Nunes not able to upll Conor treatment

if anyone deserves it its ronda,she built that house.

Defending champs off long reigns usually get immediate title shots?

Do you know America is not just a country, right? ..... Here is a picture to make it clear for you.

594.jpeg

you just showed me a picture of america owning your asses. you just proved my point lil homie.

If you don't think Ronda deserves a title shot you're either blinded by hate or flat out stupid.

Yes, she's a shitty person with a grating personality. Try not to be an emotional little girl and let that cloud your judgement.

sorry about the 31 it is suppose to be 31 but my shift key sucks, it is fucked up, just like how it is messed up that rhonda gets a title shot without having to fight for the 31 contender spot. this is not a rematch with holly so she should fight for the contender spot.

hashtagdnbgotafreetitleshot hashtagdnbdidnothingtoearntitleshot
Cause money talks and bullshit walks

Aldo declined his. Plus no one cares about Nunes fighting the rest of the girls, they want to see Ronda.

Only sherdog is crying to see Aldo get put to sleep again. The fans wanted to see Conor move onto bigger and better things.

Aldo didn't declined sht, you Conor nuthugger, the fight was at 155 and on a 10 days noticed. Aldo was barely clear to fight again, when they offer him the fight, knowing he can't.

Conor legacy, when is all set and done, he will be the one guy that never defended his belt.

Dominant champs get instant title shots. The only exception is Aldo, who Conor outright refused to fight. And of course Nunes isn't going to refuse to fight Ronda, since it will be the biggest payday of her entire career.

But of course you know that and made a pointless thread anyway.

Aldo didn't declined sht, you Conor nuthugger, the fight was at 155 and on a 10 days noticed. Aldo was barely clear to fight again, when they offer him the fight, knowing he can't.

Conor legacy, when is all set and done, he will be the one guy that never defended his belt.

"I'm preparing for if Dos Anjos has to pull out with injury"

*Dos ANjos pulls out with an injury*

"I AM NOT PREPARED, UFC IS UNFAIR TO ME"

Back