Why does Lebron James desperately try to mask his hairloss? the guy has the head shape to go bald

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Update: Joe Rogan talked about it after messaged him on Twitter lol

I could understand if you have a lop sided head or dont have the head shape, the guy is a jacked athlete he was never handsome to begin with so going bald is not going to affect his looks.

Lebron should just go bald already, and rock the bald top with a beard look, why even bother holding on to your with that fiber hair filler powder or the bigen ink dye and hair pieces? it just makes you look worse.

yahoo even got an article on when Anthony Davis told Lebron his hair was falling out during the game

LeBron James’ hair falls out during Lakers game, Anthony Davis helps out (VIDEO)
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/lebron-james-hair-falls-during-180032736.html

74ca633324e785b16af5228ba480cbd1

lebron-james-hair.jpg

maxresdefault-jpg.32689

lebron-hair-620.jpg

Last edited:
he was teasing a bald head like two seasons ago. he was making instagram videos before the season started working out with his head totally shaved and i don’t know why he didn’t keep it

he was teasing a bald head like two seasons ago. he was making instagram videos before the season started working out with his head totally shaved and i don’t know why he didn’t keep it
he might have insecurity complex. Maybe someone when he was young teased him and said you look funny without hair and it stuck in his head.

Some one as rich as him proves theirs to remedy for hair loss . Why do people take these products over the counter?

world class superstar athlete 6'9 or whatever and jacked with hundreds of millions

still cant buy his hair back or the confidence to go with out it

thats some deep thought pondering shit

I remember when he accidentally flashed his peen.:eek::eek::eek:

he might have insecurity complex. Maybe someone when he was young teased him and said you look funny without hair and it stuck in his head.
idk man. i’m sure he has an ego but that seems like some shit you should just let go. i’m 25 with a thick head of hair so it’s easy for me to say. maybe i’ll change my mind if and when i go bald but let it go lebron.

Goes to show you, you can't have it all.

LeBron's hairline is his Achilles heel.

Someone please post that pic with his hairline going up

he's done multiple transplants; unfortunately it doesn't yield the same results for everybody. can't blame him though who really wants to lose their hair? shit @TidWell you should know how our people get about hairlines; when that shit starts creeping back it's almost a death sentence.

Last edited:
Some one as rich as him proves theirs to remedy for hair loss . Why do people take these products over the counter?

He can do a hair transplant if he is that insecure about it. I personally think bald look fits more black men that it does white(r) men.

he's done multiple transplants; unfortunately it doesn't yield the same results for everybody. can't really blame him though who really wants to lose their hair?

Maybe if that's true that explains why he doesn't want to shave it. From what I understand transplants leave marks/scarring, but who knows

Maybe China doesnt want him to shave his head

didnt he come back one season with a brand new full head of hair? or am i imagining that?

He can do a hair transplant if he is that insecure about it. I personally think bald look fits more black men that it does white(r) men.

What happens when you continue to lose hair and you cant use any plugs from your own head?

What I love about the video in the OP is AD's little smirk and nod towards the end.

His body language telepathically communicated, "yeah bro...it's an emergency".

<{MingNope}>

Back