• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Why does Jon Jones and his fans think he deserves a big payday?

-Ass beaten by Reyes
-Lost to Santos
-Very tough fight against Gus, arguable loss
-Injects steroids, hasn't looked impressive without them a single time
-regularly cheats via eye pokes
-regularly lies about moving divisions
-has to be bailed out of jail every weekend for new criminal activity

Damn it's hard to believe the UFC doesn't want to work with this guy

do you really think any of that matters in regards to whether they pay him or not? It doesn’t. All that matters is he doesn’t generate enough money to warrant demanding a lot of money.

So JJ refused to fight Francis due to less pay. Think about it. Would any other sport league/team tolerate Jon Jones for the amount of times he has fucked up? He has done everything. Attempted manslaughter, multiple DUIs, felonies, caught cheating many times and what not. Everytime it was the UFC that bailed him out and used its influence to get him reduced sentences. If not for them he would be a nobody today.
He should feel lucky that UFC didnt bury him and still pays him after all this. So better stop whining and accept whatever is being thrown at you. Its what you deserve.
Tiger woods, floyd may weather jr, Mike Tyson,
Attempted manslaughter?
ts is teaching and forgets this is an individual sport and Dana “ doesn’t give a fuck about anything “ white runs this show . He is no saint but for the crowd that watches this. Which are people who enjoy watching human cocking fighting. We don’t give a fuck about what goes on outside the cage. We only care about the just bleed inside

Imagine being a professional sport and not being able to put on one of the biggest events you can make because you refuse to pay the two fighters a couple million dollars each

Criminals, seem to stick with other criminals.

Jones, and his POS fans, stick together. They are all most likely coke heads.

Last edited:
For moving up a weight class, taking on extra risk for our entertainment. Is it really confusing to you?

He's still the greatest fighter of all time.

Jones is a draw especially after his last fight w reyes. Santos fight was a little boring, but Reyes fight was action packed

I just wanna see the fight
So please pay Jones and Francis...

If Jones believes he can acquire Conor like PPV's, then have his pay based solely on that. I don't blame the UFC at all.

I'm far from a fan but yea he deserves it. You guys act like he killed someone. Hes just a dumbass who likes to party.

And somehow cant be beaten. Lol that's the stupid part. The sport we love cant find anyone that can beat this idiot.

He will fall off hard after one loss. Probably be cut and just some name you read about in lower promotions for like another decade
This, he is also a dominant champ

It would of been a good fight. People would of watch it because there isn't any live sports on at the moment.

1. Your behavior outside the sport should effect your earnings. Go to jail, miss a fight, miss a payday.

2. Worlds top p4p fighter makes 500k, overeem makes 400k. He is underpaid in comparison to Some of his peers.

3. He is offering to step up in weight which he doesn’t gave to.

4. He will generate UFC a lot of money for a super fight PPV. A lot more than just defending his title.

Im not a “Jon Jones fan” but there are plenty of reasons to pay him what he’s worth. Most of the reasons not to are some variation of “he isn’t a very nice man”

Lol y’all fucktarded. Jones is piece of shit human being but goat fighter. That said, why in the literal fuck would be take that fight for less money. “Just Bleed” you fucking peons. Haha

Attempted manslaughter?
Let's suppose he killed that pregnant lady--which could have easily happened--what would he be charged with? How about driving drunk again and firing his gun randomly out the window and killing someone? Probably some form of manslaughter. So while 'attempted manslaughter' may not be a real crime, it's a pretty accurate characterization in that he had to know he was putting peoples' lives in danger and gave no fucks.

Let's suppose he killed that pregnant lady--which could have easily happened--what would he be charged with? How about driving drunk again and firing his gun randomly out the window and killing someone? Probably some form of manslaughter. So while 'attempted manslaughter' may not be a real crime, it's a pretty accurate characterization in that he had to know he was putting peoples' lives in danger and gave no fucks.

ummm... please don’t go full retard

Oh, ok, I see the Jones av now.

Yeah so? Your logic is very questioned and flawed... so you’ve never driven legally drunk? If so you put peoples lives in danger you should have attempted manslaughter too

Definitely not a jj fan, but if I were in his position, and was going to do a super fight..at heavyweight...and all the while the UFC told me if i did, if i went to HW, i would make more money...i would turn it down as well. He has his tarnished legacy, and does risk that by fighting at HW. So why take the risk, when u can fight guys at LHW and make the same money?

I see his point is all I'm saying. I would have made the same choice if it were me and what he says is true. While he may not be the biggest ppv draw, Francis is getting bigger and probably combined with Jon would make a pretty decent return. A super fight always makes money.

He's gotta pay those lawyers somehow

Back