Why Does Everyone Love Conor?

Ether13

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
The dude's an exciting fighter that's for sure, but how is he drawing such large numbers and fan base? His trash talk isn't really that good and he can be grating after a while. I just want to understand why he's so popular when more exciting fighters are not.

he's got that hipster look and fights exciting and ppl wanna see him get ktfo

He's the most exciting champion right now for sure, imo.

Can't stand his antics - but amazing fighter

But do you think he'll fight at FW again?
There's no reason to think he wouldn't. He has never missed weight at featherweight and even came in under weight against Siver.

Because his fights are the biggest MMA events in the sport currently. I don't love him though

Imo, no one brings the vibe or excitement like McGregor. He makes the press conferences a show, his style is exciting and unique. You can just tell how effective he is based on all his detractors.

I don't love McGregor, but he makes prizefighting a show the way it's meant to be

Imo, no one brings the vibe or excitement like McGregor. He makes the press conferences a show, his style is exciting and unique. You can just tell how effective he is based on all his detractors.
I bet if he asked you to suck him you'd delightfully jump at the opportunity. You may as well, you do it verbally on the forums.

The dude's an exciting fighter that's for sure, but how is he drawing such large numbers and fan base? His trash talk isn't really that good and he can be grating after a while. I just want to understand why he's so popular when more exciting fighters are not.
Who is more exciting? 19 wins 17 by knockout 1 decision. What kind of fight is exciting to you?

Why does everyone hate Conor would be an equally fair question. But who can really say why we love something? He obviously connects with people in a unique way.

Whole country behind him like GSP. GSP was a pretty boring fighter lets be honest compared to conor too. And did huge #s.

Americans don't really support our fighters like foreigners do sadly.

His fights are exciting, his fighting style is unique, he has KO power, he's brash, fairly articulate, clever, and talks a metric ton of shit and back it up against everyone but Mr. Diaz. He has the "it" factor.

Brilliant self promoter.

I bet if he asked you to suck him you'd delightfully jump at the opportunity. You may as well, you do it verbally on the forums.

Can someone flag this as a hate crime, this guy obviously knows I'm big boned (not actually fat)

Back